Chapter 21: Atlantica

Chapter 21

Piri's POV

As soon as we got up to the control room, I looked out the window to see an underwater world.

"Okay, prepare for landing." Donald said.

I looked at him funny, "Are you insane?"

"Yeah! Land where? In the sea? We'll drown!" Sora exclaimed.

"Not with my magic, we won't. Just leave it to me!" Donald said.

"Oh, that's right! Magic!" I giggled, "I'll help, too!"

"That's a good Idea, Princess!" Goofy said with a smile. I ignored the fact he called me princess.

We landed and then dove into the ocean. I opened my eyes to see beautiful kelp and coral all around us. I was also able to breath, too.

"Wow! This is great! Right, Sora?" I looked at him and he wasn't looking at me. Was he blushing? I realized Donald was a octopus, Goofy was a sea turtle, and Sora was a merman with a dolphin tail. He even had the dorsal fin. Heh, he was was topless... wait, why am I thinking? Wait! if he's topless, what about me?!

I saw a rock that was somewhat like a mirror and swam to it. I gasped at my reflection: I was a mermaid with a white koi fish tail and black fins. I sighed with relief as I saw a black strapless halter top with white and light blue thalassa shells stringed to the bottom. My hair was flowing freely in the currents and I noticed a small tiara on my head. It was the one from Wonderland! It even had the heart shaped snowflake.

"Wow!" I smiled; It's been a dream of mine to swim underwater and not drowning. "I wish Aqua can see me now! Oh, I wish I had my camera!" I looked at them and they were blushing.

"I wonder what Riku would think!" Sora said, gleefully. I blushed and giggled. I found my wayfinder hooked to one of my fins. I unhooked it and held it to my heart.

"I was meaning to ask you..." Goofy started but faded off.

"Go ahead and ask!" I smiled, reassuringly.

"When was that there wayfinder made?" I sighed but kept my smile.

"It was made two nights before Aqua and Terra's Mark of Mastery exam. Sadly, Terra didn't pass." I sadly smiled, "And he had a thing for my sister, too! I think he was a little... okay, a lot humiliated. Even so, Aqua still loved him. I promised myself I will bring back Aqua back and find Terra and Ven, but..."

"Don't worry, we'll find out where they are!" Sora grinned.

"Yeah, we'll help you all the way!" Donald said.

"Really?" I smiled

"It's all for one and one for all, remember?" Goofy said.

"Thanks, guys!" they definitely know how to cheer me up. I felt a tap on my shoulder turned to see a heartless. Sora almost summoned his keyblade, until I stopped him. I noticed the emblem on it's head was different: it was the same symbol that was on my wayfinder!

"Amara?" the heartless nodded. (A/N: she's basically a Sea Neon Heartless.)

"So, Amara changed too?" Sora asked.