Chapter 25: Hook's Ship

A/N  Things in this chapter with affect Riku and Piri's relationship. Nothing too graphic though. Please, for the love of Kingdom Hearts, don't kill me.

Chapter 25

Piri's POV

In my mind...

"Piri." I heard Lightning voice and I shot my eyes open. There was nothing but darkness.

"Light?" I looked around frantically, "Light! I can't see you! Where are you?" There was a bright light in front of me and it disappeared into a small orb of light.

"Hey, it's nice to see you." her voice came from the orb, "You're growing so fast..."

"Light! What happened to you?" I cried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! How's Serah?" she asked.

"She's back in Traverse Town!" she chuckled at this. "Why aren't you with her?"

"I thought I could get Maleficent on my own." she sounded sad. "I lost my heart to her and when I escaped, I found you."

"Wait! This is your heart?" I asked.

"Yes. Can I stay here with you until you can find my body?" I giggled at this.

"Of course! You're my cousin!"

"I guess I saw that coming..." she laughed and the heart came closer to me, going into my chest. "Good luck, Reese!" Everything flashed.

I sat up and I was in the bed of the cabin of the Gummi Ship. I tried to wrap my mind around what happened. So Light literally gave me her heart? Then how...?

"Hey, Piri." Jiminy jumped on the bed.

"Oh, h-hey, Jiminy... how's everything up there?"

"Sora is co-pilot with Donald!" he smiled.

I got up and got ready, "So, how's the journal coming?"

"Splendid! I got Info from Sora!" my smile disappeared.

"Then I suppose he told you about the darkness?" he sighed and nodded.

"He told me it wasn't you." I sadly smiled.

"Yea, but the darkness almost took control..." I climbed the ladder to the control room and sat in the empty seat next to Goofy.

"Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" Goofy asked. I got a chill up and down my spine and hugged myself. I got this feeling something is going to happen... but what? "What's the matter?"

I rubbed my shoulders, "I... don't know..."

"Here..." Sora put his jacket on me.

I smiled, "Thanks, I think I was cold."

he grinned, "No problem!"

"Uh, a big ship is catching up with us!" Goofy said and Sora got back to his seat. A ship sailed into view.

"It's a pirate ship!" Donald yelled.