Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum

CHAPTER 9

Piri's POV

I felt so whipped from that last battle, I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Princess, why don't you take a rest in the lower deck? It may not seem like it, but there's a room in the lower deck," Goofy suggested, "A-yhack! The bed's really comfy, too!"

I looked at Sora and he nodded, "Go ahead, sis! I'll wake you once we get to the next world." I yawned and glared at him. "I won't scream in your ear."

"You better not or I'll give you a black eye this time!" I threatened and he nervously laughed.

I climbed down the ladder into the spare room. I laid down and was out in the matter of seconds.

khkhkh

Riku's POV

I managed to track down Sora and Piri. I used the dark corridor to teleport myself into the lower deck of the ship. I heard light breathing and she was peacefully sleeping.

I sighed in relief, 'She's okay!' I was worried she was lost or hurt. But she was safe. I walked over to her and just watched her. I wanted to wake her to show her I was alright... did she even want to see me?

Instead, I glanced over to the table next to her bed. It had her heart locket, her wayfinder, and a random marker. I picked up the marker and went to the mirror near the ladder.

'I can at least leave her a message...' I drew her and me share a paopu fruit. I went back to her bed. She always had one long bang in her face and told me she looked prettier with it. I would always laugh and push it out of the way and tell her she's beautiful with or without it.

I smiled at that memory while gently pushing the bang away from her. She moved slightly and moaned a little.

"Riku... don't go..." I heard her mumble, kind of sad. I realized she was only dreaming and laughed quietly. Even as kids, she'd say the most cutest things in her sleep. Although, she sounded kind of sad I was gone.

"I'm sorry. I can't stay, but I promise I'll see you soon." I said sadly and kissed her gently on the lips. I left to through the dark corridor, knowing she still wants to see me.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

"I'm sorry. I can't stay but I'll see you soon." I felt a small amount of pressure on my lips. I snapped my eyes open and sat up.

"Riku?" I called out the the darkness of my room. I turned on the light and looked around. He wasn't there. Was I dreaming?

I sighed and Sora yelled from the top of the ladder, "Piri! We're coming up on another world!"

" 'Kay, be up in a second!" I yelled back. Just as I was about to climb up, I tripped over the marker that was supposed to be on the table. I stood up while shooting curse words at the marker. Then, it hit me; who moved it? I picked it up and placed it back on the table. I tied my wayfinder on the belt loop of my jean shorts and put my necklace on. I went to the mirror to the mirror to fix my braid. Instantly, I noticed something on it.