Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam

CHAPTER 13

Piri's POV

Aerith gave me a familiar bracelet. The bracelet had a black heart in the middle but the hearts on the side were silver. I felt like I have seen it before.

"This bracelet was left in the first district where you guys left." Leon said, leaning against the wall, "Is it yours?"

"Well, it feels familiar..." I put it on and closed my eyes. I blocked out everyone around me and everything went black.

There was a girl with pink hair in a side ponytail. she had blue eyes and cat earrings. She had on a red, mini tartan skirt with lace on the end of it and a white botton-up tank top with a collar. over that was a white, see through jacket. She had knee high black socks and gray wedge trainors.

"Who-?" I stopped talking when another girl came into view. She had a Radiant Garden guard uniform, but had messy pink hair and the same blue eyes as the first girl.

"Ri..." they both said. Their voices... the one with the ponytail sounded like me. Well, my voice was a little bit higher. That's when I realized; the two people in front of me were... people that I know.

"Please, can I get your names?" the one in the uniform walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm afarid you'll have to figure it out on your own." The other girl pouted at this.

"Aw, we can at least give her a hint, sis!" the 'sis' rolled her eyes, but still smiled. "My name starts with an 'S'. And hers is-"

"An 'L'," she finished. Their figures disappeared and I was left alone. I felt my conscious come back.

"Look, she's waking up!" Goofy's voice rang out. My eye sight became more clear. Sora was holding me and Donald and Goofy were on the other side of me.

I blinked a couple of times, "What happened?"

"You stopped after you put that bracelet on," Donald said.

"Did you remember anything?" Goofy asked and I looked at Sora. His face looked like a curious child's.

I sat up and looked at the jewelry given to me, "This thing was given to me by two girls. I think they are important to me... but I can't remember there name."

"Well, at least you remember that much!" Sora grinned.

"Starts with an 'S' and 'L'... that's the hints I got!" I said to them then I thought more. They did look familiar. And the guard's hand did have a familiar touch... "I got it! They are my cousin and they lived with my grandma, Akira!"

"Okay, and their names?" I saw what Sora was trying to do.

"...Serah... and Lightning!" Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith gasped at this.

khkhkh

Sora's POV

As we walked through the Second district looking for the keyhole, Piri explained that this Serah and Lightning was a part of her family. They lost their parents and their grandmother toke care of them until Lightning said she would take care of both herself and her younger sister. She joined the guard to a place called Radiant Garden, the place where they lived. Serah became a teacher and thought kids, including Piri, about the light and darkness. She said she went home with Serah one time and told her grandmother about the light and darkness.