Chapter 14: The Dark Realm

CHAPTER 14

No one's POV

Meanwhile, back on the beach where she was at, Piri walked alone and along the shore.

"What am I supposed to-" she felt a presence behind her and turned around to see herself, but with a black braid and red eyes. She had an evil smirk on her face.

"What's the matter? Afraid of your own shadow?"

Piri gasped and stepped back, "Amara?"

"I guess you really are stupid!" I growled at this. "I'm trapping her from you. She can't ever wake up... unless..." She grinned and Piri jumped back, summoned her keyblade. The girl only laughed in amusement, "Man, are you jumpy! Okay, tell you what; if we battle and you win, I'll let your pet go." Piri's gripped on Rainfell only grew tighter. "Lose, and you both will stay here with me and the darkness."

"She's not a pet! Amara is a friend and I can relate to her!" Piri pointed at her the the key, "If you expect me to relax while my friends in trouble, you should think again!"

She laughed very loud, "Why would you need friends when you have darkness? Unlike you, I accept the darkness! So why won't you?" she levitated of the ground and darkness surrounded the blackette's hands.

"I have things worth fighting for!" she lunged forward to attack and the darkside put a dark barrier around herself. The blade bounced off and recoil went through Piri's arms.

"Oooooh, I get it! You're afraid of the dark, aren't you?" Piri shook her head at this and glared.

"Not while I have my friends and family to fight for! Don't forget I have a keyblade!"

"You don't have to lie." she teleported with darkness somewhere else. Her voice still rang out, "I am your darkness and I know everything about you!"

She appeared in front of her and kicked her, sending her back. Piri skidded back on her feet. soon after charged forward.

It was really hard fighting this girl since she kept disappearing and she was scared. She refused to show it and still fought.

Piri, who was extremely exhausted, was shoved back from a dark attack and the darkside of herself taunted her. "Your fate shall be left to the darkness."

"I DECIDE MY FATE!" she shouted back and lifted her key in the air. Eight balls of light circled the tip. The bluette clung them at Darkside and she roared in pain.

khkhkh

?'s POV

I sat in the sand wondering how to get back to the real world. Sounds of fighting suddenly filled the air and I went to check it out.

"I DECIDE MY FATE!" I gasped; that voice belong to Piri! I ran faster and came to two girls, one being was her, fighting each other. I hid behind a rock.

Piri's hair glowed in the dark realm's moon rays as she jumped back and pointed her keyblade at blackette. I double took and got a closer look at her key. It was my old one! The girl really was my sister!

"Prism Rain!" she yelled and salvos of rainbow colored orbs hit the the blackette. I smirked: she remembered the shotlock I taught to her and Lightning.

The other girl fell to her knees and smirked, "You've won... or so you thought." she started to faded, "Amara's free, but I'm still your darkness and I will be back! I'll always come back."

After she was gone, Piri dismissed her key and laid back, heavily breathing. I couldn't take it anymore.

"PIRI!" I yelled as I ran up to her.

"Aq...ua...?" I hushed her and healed her with all I can. All her cuts and bruises were gone. She smiled at me and hugged me, "You're okay!"

I hugged back, "I think we've got this backwards! What's going on? What are you doing here?"

"Aqua! It's really you..." she cried into my shoulder.

I pulled away, "You still haven't answered my questions, missy! What are you doing here?" I repeated.

"I'm taking the Mark of Mastery exam. I'm going to be a master... like you."

A tear of joy ran down my face and I did my best to smile, "You're growing up so fast. Wait til we get home and tell them all about this. Tell me, who sent you here?"

"Master Yen Sid." at that she began to glow and she gasped, "He's calling me back!"

"What? No!" she began to disappear and I took her hand, "Reese!"

Her face was sad as mine and she sadly smiled, "Don't worry! I'll come back for you somehow!"

She vanished. I fell to my knees and cried, "PIRI! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I was back at the tower and tears fell down my face. Of course who won't be sad if they got separated from their siblings. Amara jumped into my arms and embraced me tightly as if she was saying thank you.

"What happened?" Yen Sid asked.

"I defeat my darkside." I looked at the shadow heartless in my arms. "She said she trapped Amara in a deep sleep. When I defeated her, I guess I freed her."

"Why were you crying?" he asked.

"I... I saw my sister... sir." I thought back to the dream I had. She said where she was. "Why was I sent to the realum of darkness?"

"It was to draw out the darkness in you." He then smiled, "I would like to congratulate you!"

"On what?" I asked.

"On showing me the mark of mastery. You resisted the darkness and freed a friend from an endless sleep. Piri, I name you a true keyblade master."

I held my hand and placed them on my heart, "Aqua... I did it!"

"I prompt you to be careful. I sense you still fear the darkness. Such fear can take you further into the dark."

"With all do respect, sir, but I really don't." I said, placing a hand on my hip. He nodded.

"Of course, but you can still fall to it. Just keep your resistance high and be on guard." I nodded in response. "Now, I think it's time for you to be getting back to Sora, won't you say?"

I laughed, "Yeah. We wouldn't want him to fall asleep, being the lazy little brother he is. It's my job to keep him on his toes. Thanks for everything, Master Yen Sid." I curtsied just before he sent me back to Traverse Town.