Chapter 7: Wonderland

CHAPTER 7

Piri's POV

I forgot how beautiful the lanes in between was. This brings so much memories of me and Aqua zipping through the lanes and landing in new worlds. I would use the magic Aqua taught me to defeat the Unversed while she would use her keyblade.

'her keyblade...' I raised my arm and summoned Rainfell, which was hers. 'Why do I have her...?'

I thought back further, when we first arrived in Destiny Islands. That's when she told me our hearts are connected. she sang me that lullaby she loves to sing to me. Soon after, I felt a warm light enter my body.

'That's it! That light felt like the light that comes from the keyblade! She gave the power of the keyblade to me.' I smiled as the key disappeared, "Thank you, sis! May your heart be your guiding key... wherever you are." I whispered.

"PIRI!" Sora shouted in my ear, which earned him a slap across the face.

"Don't do that again! Ow..." I rubbed my ear, "I think it is bleeding." he rubbed his cheek in response.

"We are heading to our first world," Donald said.

I looked out the window and saw the world. It was strange-looking. As soon as we landed, we started to fall down this hole with real and painted clocks all over the walls. One nearly scared me half to death by a loud ding. My friends laughed at me and I blushed in embarrassment. I still laughed with them, however. Goofy throw his hands behind his head and laid back. The floor grew closer.

"Um, Goof?" I tried to warn him.

"Huh?"

THUD! He land on his back while Sora, Donald, and I were on our feet.

I reached my hand out for him, "You okay?"

"Uh-huh!" he took me hand and I helped him up, "Thank ya, princess." he bowed.

"Hey," I placed my hands on my hips, "We're friends. Call me Piri! And you don't have to bow to me, 'Kay?" Sora rolled his eyes.

"There you go with the innocent 'okay.' " He chuckled, "I swear that's your catchphrase."

I grinned, "You know it!"

"Oh my fur and whiskers! I'm late! I'm late, I'm late!" a white rabbit ran past us, "Oh dear! Oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late! Oh, the queen! She'll have my head for sure!"

I cringed, "I'm not royalty, but, taking someone's head because they're late? That peculiar..."

"You're a prin-" I shot Sora a glare that stopped him mid sentence, "Um... you're... uh, pretty! Yeah, that's what I was going to say... yeah..." I rolled my eyes as Donald and Goofy laughed.

"You two are like siblings," Goofy pointed out. I meet eyes with Sora and we smiled and shrugged. I guess he was right.

We went down this hallway to find a door.

"I got it!" Donald opened it to see another one, "Wak!"

"Allow me!" Goofy opened the next one- to find another smaller door!