Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town

CHAPTER

11

No one's POV

Again, the evil ones watched the princess and her friends.

"What drew the Heartless to that world?" one asked.

"The hunter lured them there. It was his lust for power that was the bait. But the bait was too tasty for his own good." the leader said.

"Yeah, he got chomped instead!" the second said.

"A wear-hearted fool like him are no match for the heartless. But children are a problem, they found one of the keyholes." the third one said.

"Fear not, it'll take them ages to find the rest." the leader said, confidently, "Besides, they are blissfully unaware of our other plan."

"Yes, the princesses..." the thirds said.

"They are failing in our hands, one by one," she turned her attention to the five princesses they had in their hold; Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, and Alice. "Speaking of which, we need to have a special eye on the Princess of Memory and I know just the boy to do it..."

Everyone turned their heads to a certain someone who just entered the room.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I felt this unreal feeling in my heart as we walked through the streets of Traverse Town. I shivered and hugged myself.

"What's wrong, sis?" Sora asked me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I think I might just be cold..."

"Do you need my jacket?" Sora asked.

"No, thanks anyway."

We walked all over Traverse Town but still no sign of Leon. Sora pointed at a block waterway.

"Why don't we go this way?" he suggested. It was sealed off, but if the four of as rammed into it. When we did, the bars busted. We went down the new path and saw Leon and Aerith.

"So, you found the keyhole," Leon said, asking in a way.

"Yeah. Our keyblades locked it automatically." Sora told them.

"Good." Aerith said.

"Every world among the stars has a keyhole. And each one leads to the heart of the world. There must be one in this town as well." Leon said.

"What makes you so sure?" I asked.

"It was in Ansem's reports." Aerith told us.

"The heartless enter through keyhole and do something to the world's core." Leon said.

"What happens to the world?" Sora asked.

"In the sand, it disappears," Aerith said.

"WHAT?!" we exclaimed. Leon explained why our keys were so important. When we asked about the gummi block, Aerith suggested we ask Cid. Leon looked at me.