Chapter 20: No Bro Fight

Chapter 20

Piri's POV

"...ri... Piri!" Sora cried as I felt my conscience come back. I opened my eyes to see a relieved Sora. "You're okay!" he hugged me gently and helped me to my feet. I looked around.

"Where's Riku and Pinocchio?"

"The heartless spit Pinocchio out and Riku want after him." Sora told me. We jumped through the hole in the bowels and followed after Riku. We found ourselves back on Geppetto's boat and saw the man calling to Riku, who had Pinocchio.

"Pinocchio! Pinocchio! Please, give me back my son!" the carpenter cried.

"Sorry, old man. I've got some unfinished business with this puppet." Riku said.

"He's no puppet, Pinocchio's my little boy!"

"He is unusual. Not many puppets have hearts. I'm not sure, but maybe he can help someone who's lost theirs." Riku said. Sora was shocked by this.

"Wait a minute. What are you talking about? It better not be Kairi!" Sora voice sounded worried. I swallowed my words, not sure if I should tell him the truth.

"What do you care about her?" he snapped before leaving. Does he not remember what I said to him? We ran after him and came to the stomach.

"Riku! Let him return to his dad! It isn't right to separate them!" I said.

"He's the key to helping Kairi and I'll save her myself." he said.

"Not if I save her first!" Sora said and Riku smirked at this. The brown haired boy pointed his keyblade at his best friend and I gasped at this.

"You rather fight me?" Riku asked.

"Heart or no heart, he still has a conscience and it's saying that you're on the wrong side!" he said and Riku drew his sword.

"NOOOO!" I ran in between them and summoned my keyblade again, "ARE YOU BOTH STUPID! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TWO KILL EACH OTHER!"

Just then, the same heartless from before dropped out of nowhere. Riku disappeared in a pink ball. I ran up to it and it disappeared. The cage tried to hit me with one of it's tentacles and I ducked. It used its other to try and hit me but a two firas hit it. I cartwheeled back to Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"Thanks guys!" I said to Donald and Sora. "I need you to give me sometime for this next move. Goofy, be my defense and Sora, Donald, attack with all you've got!"

"Right!" they said. A tentacle slammed in the middle of us and separated us. I rolled out of the way and stood up.

"Let's do this!" Sora and Donald went to attack and Goofy defended me as I charged up. My seven gold bracelets and thirteen black gold bracelets glowed with light and darkness. My wayfinder glowed a purple light.

"Do it, sis!" I heard Aqua's voice.

"Do it for your friends!" Terra's, too.

"I know how strong you are, Reese!" Ven said.

I nodded and smirked; they were with me all the way. I levitated off the ground and wind was increasing as my hair danced rapidly in it. I let my light and darkness gleam and mix into eight balls. They circled around me.