Chapter 5: Traverse Town

A/N: I'm going to basically use some of this from the kingdom hearts manga. So, enjoy!

Chapter 5

Sora's POV

I woke up as I felt something wet go across my cheek and I groaned, opening my eyes. I was still dazed but I saw a dog and Piri over me. I closed my eyes, "What a dream..."

"Sora!" Piri hugged me, making me jump slightly, "You're okay!"

"This isn't a dream!" I stood up from sitting.

Piri looked down and sighed, "Afraid so..."

"Oh, boy...where are we?" she shrugged and I looked at the dog, "Do you know where we are?"

Piri snickered, "Really, Sora?"

"Well-" The dog ran off, "Hey, wait!" There was an awkward silence until she spoke again.

"Okay then... since we're here," she ran past me, "Let's look around."

"Piri..." I whined and ran after her.

There were shops everywhere! Piri stopped in front of a shop and read, "'Accessory Shop'..." her face lit up like a firework and she grabbed my wrist, making me yelp in surprise, "Let's go in!"

She open the doors and I said, "Do we have to?"

"Frankly, yes," she said, " One, We need to find out were we are and two, I get to see another world's jewelry!" she grinned and looked around.

I was getting rather annoyed, "Pfft, you girls and your jewelry..."

"Excuse me?" she glared daggers at me and just rolled her eyes, flicking my forehead.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead.

"That didn't hurt, cry baby," she smirked.

"You're so mean!" she giggled at this.

"May I help-" the store owner stopped and looked at us, "Oh, it's just a couple of kids."

I growled at him, "I'm not a ki-"

Sis covered my mouth and nervously laughed, "We don't know where we are. Could you please tell us?"

"Hm... you two don't look like you're from here..." he chuckled, "This happens all the time, ever since the heartless come."

"Huh? What do you mean, gramps?" I asked and Piri elbowed me in the stomach. "Ouch!"

"Sora!" she whined and turn back to the owner, "Don't pay any attention to him. My name's Piri and he's Sora."

"The name's Cid. Welcome to Traverse Town." He smirked, "Heh, you two are a cute couple."