Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston

Chapter 31

We arrived back at Hollow Baston and Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy went into the keyhole to seal it. I decided to talk to the princesses.

"Hey, Piri! Do you remember me?" a princess with a blue dress and blonde hair asked and I lowered my head. I still was missing some of my memories... I can't remember her. I shook my head.

"Oh, you arrive back at the Dwarf Woodland, too!" another princess in a blue and yellow dress, red lips, pitch black hair, and skin as pale as snow. "You arrived with you sister." Oh... when was that? I tired to think back and the weridest thing happened... I remember Aqua's name but I don't remember what she looked like. That should make me sad but... no. What is happenning to me?

"I'm sorry..." I placed a hand on my heart, "But I don't remember." They looked at each other in shock.

"I remember she helped her sister beat Maleficent's spell. She always looked out for others." a girl with a pink dress and blonde hair said. Why couldn't I recall their names?

"Yes, Piri is a brave keyblade wielder," Jasmine said. I, at least, remember her.

"It's nice to finally meet the Princess of Memory. I'm Belle." the princess that turned into a heartless said. I shook away that memory and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, too."

"I just know she is friendly but don't get her upset. I don't think that would be good for your health." I giggled at what Alice said.

I walked to the keyhole and waited for them.

"Reese!" I turned and seen Serah, Lightning, and the others. Sora and Riku came out of the keyhole.

"Why are you guys here?" Sora asked.

"We came here in Cid's ship." Yuffie said.

"We came to see our home." Light said.

"Wait, this is home?" I asked and she nodded

"Yeah, it seems it's a lot different then I remember it." Serah said.

"It's in worst shape then I feared. It used to be so peaceful..." Leon lowered his head. I Remember that but what was the name of it? I know it isn't Hollow Baston because Maleficent captured it and renamed it.

"Don't worry. If we defeat Ansem, all should be restored. Even your Island!" Aerith informed.

"Really?" we asked.

"But it also means goodbye." Yuffie said. What?

"One the worlds are restored, they'll separate," Aerith said.

"Every'll go back to where they came from." Yuffie said.

"But can't we use the Gummi Ship to come and visit you guys?"I asked. Serah closed her eyes and a tear escaped from her.

"It's not that simple." she said.

Light stepped forward, "Impassable walls divided the worlds, making the worlds isolated."

"The heartless destroyed those walls. But if the worlds return to normal, so will they." Yuffie said.

"So that would mean the Gummi Ship will be useless, then." I concluded. I gasped in realization, "This is goodbye, ain't it?"

"It's not like that, Reese. Our hearts are connected." Light said and put a sad smile. Serah ran up to hug me.

"You can always stay with us." I sighed at this.

"Serah... I would like to but..." I looked over at Sora and Riku. Serah pulled away and smiled. "It's my friends... They need me."

"Say no more..." a tear ran down her face. "You found a home by yourself. I understand... We'll meet again."

"But..." I trailed off.

"Do you doubt us?" I gasped at this and Light laughed, "No, it's good to doubt. You're is growing up."

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon said.

"Just as Lightning said, our hearts are connected. No matter where we are our hearts will bring us together again." Aerith pointed out.

"Besides, I couldn't forget you even if I wanted to." Yuffie said.

I grinned, "Thanks, Yuffie!" then I thought about what she said. "Hey, wait a minute! What does that s'pose to mean?"

"Sora! Piri!" Donald called and we turned to see darkness surrounding the keyhole.

"Oh, the won't close unless you do it." Sora said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well, you did protect it from Ansem. So, your heart must be repeating the process." Riku said.

I sighed, "Sora, I want you to seal it with me."

He nodded and we went into the keyhole. Sora and I pointed our keyblades at the center and it susccessful sealed. We said our good byes to the others and gave Light and Serah hugs. Now all that was left was to destroy and defeat Ansem.

A

/N

Oh, I swear I'm too emotional... I cried when I wrote this. I guess it's a sign of a good heart?

Anyway, sorry it's a short chapter. I make up for it next time. Next chapter: The End Of The World.