Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

A/N I found a song that would fit this ending perfectly! Right above is the song from Prince Caspian. Listen to it while you read this last bit. Also in case you're curious who the Voice actors and actresses are, I got them in this chapter too.

Chapter 35

I zipped to the door and we found Piri on the other side of the door.

"Piri!" we shouted in relief.

"Sora! Donald! Goofy! We have to close the door!" she said.

I began to push but then I paused, "Wait, what about you?"

She growled as she continued to pull, "Don't worry about me!"

"Yeah, that's my job!" I gasped at this.

"Riku!" he helped with the door.

"Come on, guys! Together we can do it." Riku shouted out and I nodded. Before it was closed, Piri smiled at me.

"Take care of Amara and Kairi, 'kay?" a tear ran down her face.

"I will, I promise!" I said and Riku hugged Piri. Behind them, I saw a gold light and a outline of a mouse.

"Your majesty!" Donald and Goofy exclaimed. That was their king?

"Now, Sora! Let's close this door for good!" he said.

"Close it, quick!" Donald cried.

"Don't worry, little brother..." I looked at Piri with sad eyes and she reassuringly smiled.

"There will always be a door to light." King Mickey said. We pointed our keyblades at the door and sealed it. i thought about all of the good memories me, Piri, and Riku shared together- when we first found Aqua to right now. I smiled as the door disappeared.

"This isn't goodbye." I closed my eyes, "This is only the begin." I opened my eyes and saw Kairi. When she saw me, she gasped.

"Sora!" she took a step forward and stumbled. I took her hand. "Sora, where's Piri?"

"She's safe with Riku. What about Amara?"

"She went to Hollow Baston to find Piri's grandmother." the patch of sand she was standing on was slowly moving away but I still held on to her hand.

"Kairi, remember what you said before? I'm always with you, too. I'll come back to you!" we moved further apart.

"I know you will!" our hands disconnected. After she disappeared, we saw a staircase where the door was and we decided to go.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

I closed my eyes as King Mickey and Sora closed the door. Riku was hugging me, telling me it was alright. That's when I heard Kiyoko's voice.

"We did it mommy!" I smiled at this. "Daddy's safe, too!"

King Mickey walked up to us. "You must be the Princess of Memory."