Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night

CHAPTER 4

Out of the romantic lines I could think of... I said nothing. I was on the main Islands docks with Riku, who decided he wanted to tie my boat on it, and I undid my braid. There was a sudden breeze. Something, however, wasn't right. I had another one of those things where I seen an event.

Sora was hanging on to me and we were floating in these dark orb.

As the vision faded, slightly lightheaded and tired. What happening?

"Piri!" I looked at him dazed and he widened his eyes, "What's wrong?"

"Can you please carry me home?" I yawned and he gasped in shock, "I'm... kinda sleepy."

He snapped out of his daze and nodded, lifting me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. Thing that put me to sleep was the slight bouncing when he was walking and his heartbeats.

khkhkh

In my mind...

I fell faster and faster into what I assumed was the ocean with darkness all around. I was almost suffocating in all of it. Until I saw this most beautiful light. The light slowly turned into this colored stained glass. The design was a picture of the ocean with the paopu tree. There were four wayfinders, similar to mine. One I recognized as Aqua's, but the other two felt familiar...

I closed my eyes as I gently come to a stop on top of the wide circular glass. I keep laying there and I slowly got up to look at the green wayfinder.

'Ven...tus.' An image of a blonde spikey haired boy with eyes similar to Sora's. He wear a very bright grin on his face and put his hands behind his head. He reminded me of Sora. I smiled and looked at the yellow wayfinder.

'Ter...ra,' he had brown hair that was kinda spikey, but not as much as Ven's. He also had blue eyes. he smiled and crossed his arms. He looked so sincere... like Riku.

A tear ran down my face and I smiled, "Ven... Terra... I'm sorry I didn't remember you."

"At least you remember them," more tears ran down my face as I realized that voice. It was...

"Aqua? Where are you?!" I yelled and frantically looked around. A burst of light came out of nowhere and I saw an outline of a people walking toward me. Soon, the portal closed and my eyes tried adjusting back to the darkness.

"I thought you said you missed me?" I heard her voice and my eyes finally adjusted. I cried tears of joy.

I ran up to her and tackled her into a hug, "It is you, Aqua! I miss you so much!"

"I know, Reese. I miss you too." She hugged back and we both knelt to the glass, "This is the only way I can reach you."

I widened my eyes and pulled away, "Why? Where are you?"

"The dark realum." I tilted my head."Don't have time to explain things. Piri, do you see some of your friends memories as well as their future?" I raised an eyebrow, "I not sure if you remember but when you were little, A Keyblade Master told us that you can see other people's future and memory." I thought really hard but could not remember. "It's okay if you don't, but there is a reason why; The princess of memory, our mother, gave this power to you before she died."