Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah

CHAPTER

15

Piri's POV

I looked around and seen I was in the first district. I was in front of this shop and, no reason except for curiosity, went in. There was three little ducks.

"Hey! Does she look familiar to you guys?" the one in a green hoodie said and the other two nodded.

"Of course! I remember her!" The one with the red hoodie said.

"Yeah! Uncle Scrooge talked about her, too! She's the Princess of Memory!" the last one in blue said. I gasped in realization; these were Uncle Scrooge McDuck's three cute nephews!

"Oh, you guys must be Huey, Duey, and Louie." I giggled.

"Wow! You know us?" Duey asked.

"Of course! You may call me Reese if you want to."

"Boy, you even sound like a princess!" Huey said and I giggled.

"She is!" Louie said, "By the way, Reese, "feel free to look around if you want!"

"Thanks guys!"

I turned to a certain corner of the shop to find a certain ponytailed pinkette. I can't believe it... one of my dearest cousins, here looking for a weapon and standing right in front of me. "Serah!"

She turned her head and her breathe hitched in her throat, "R-Reese? Am I dreaming?" she walked up to me and cupped my cheek, staring deep into my eyes. She gasped and hugged me, "I... can't believe it!"

"I... I'm glad you're... okay!" I hugged her back, still in shock.

She forcefully pulled back, "Where have you been!? You had grandma and us worried! We haven't heard anything from you or Aqua!"

"S-Serah, calm down! I-"

"Tell me where you were these last ten years!" she demanded.

"Well-" I heard Sora screaming come from outside, "Sora!"

"That sounded like it came from the second district!" she said.

I ran out of the shop with Serah following me close behind, hoping we weren't to late. When we got there, the same heartless me, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were fighting was alive and attacking them.

The only part was the torso and the head. it was about to attack until I jumped in front of the exhausted Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"Piri!" they said in relief.

"Serah! Get them healed!" while she did that, I aimed and charged up my next move. "Prism Rain!"

The attack collided with the heartless and killed it. A heart flew from the neck area.

"Good! Now stay dead!" I yelled and turned around but was tackled to the ground by the brown haired boy.

"Sis! Are you alright?" he pulled me into an uncomfortably tight hug.

"Sora... can't breathe..." I cried.

"Oh... sorry..." he let go and helped me up with a nervous laugh. He than looked at Serah, "So this is Serah?" he asked and I nodded.

"Serah Farron, if you please," she frowned, looking at Sora, "Who are you guys?"

"Ahem. I'm Donald and this is Goofy!" Goof waved at her with a friendly smile.

"And I'm-" I threw my arm over his shoulder.

"This is Sora! One of the friends that stayed with me when I was put back in Destiny Islands!" Serah's mouth formed an 'o.'

"I thought you were with your sister! Where is she?" I sighed at this.

"I... I..." I couldn't form a sentence.

"Please tell me!" it was as if a dagger went through my heart.

"She's... in the realum of darkness..." everyone except for Sora gasped.

"She's... gone..." Serah fell to her knees. I helped her up

"Don't worry! I'm going get her out some day, just you wait and see!" She smiled.

"Oh, by the way, where'd you go, sis?" Sora asked and got nervous when Serah gave him a glare.

"Serah, stop that!" she hmphed and turned around. "And sorry Sora, but it's confidential." he tilted his head and I rolled my eyes. "I knew I shouldn't have used a big word... It's a secret!" I teased, while putting a finger up to my lips.

"Aw, come on!" he whined and crossed his arms.

"It'd take too long to explain. Right now, we need to close that keyhole and find Riku and Kairi."

the keyhole was in the middle of the district's fountain. Me and Sora closed it.

"Serah, we need to go-"

"Say no more, Piri." she hugged me, "Can you look for my sister while you're out there?"

I gasped but nodded, nonetheless, "We'll find her!"

She snapped her head to Sora, "You better take care of Reese for me!"

"Serah..." I whined.

"Bring her back in one piece, got it?" Sora's face was pale and he waved his hands in front of him.

I grabbed his arm with red cheeks, "Come on, Sora," and dragged him to the gummi ship with Donald and Goofy behind us.

"Man, she's protective!" Goofy said.

"And slightly scary!" Donald shivered.

"You can say that again! I definitely seen a lot of relation of Piri in her," Sora said with his hands behind his head.

"Just wait until we find Lightning. If you think I'm scary, you should see her," I deadpanned and they gulped. We departed soon after. Soon we come to this new world with stands and sand in a market. We landed and I sensed something wasn't right...

A/N Sorry it's a short chapter but I wanted to keep this Fanfiction organized, unlike the unorganized Organization... *cough* I hope you are enjoying the story! 😸

Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts MemoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara