Chapter 2: Island Fun

CHAPTER 2

Piri's POV

"Ha! I win again, Sora!" he pouted, but smiled, at his loss, "Three to nine! And I made it ten!"

Sora laughed, "You got lucky that time!"

I giggled, "That's what you say everytime I win!"

He blushed, "Yeah, but this time, you did!"

She rolled her eyes and smirked, "What was the reason for it then?"

He stood straight and crossed his arms, "Um... the sun was in my eyes!"

I snickered, "Sure it was... so, what else do we need to get?"

"Let's see... we got the cloth and the log, so... um..." he was thinking a little long.

"Sora, don't tell me you forgot!" he nervously laughed and I face palmed myself, "You know, the rope!"

"Oh yeah!" I smiled and shook my head at this; he was hopeless.

"There should be one in the big treehouse!" I told him and he ran in front of me.

"Aren't you coming?"

I shook my head, "I'm going to the Paopu tree!"

"Okay! See you later, sis!" He ran off. He was definitely like a little brother to me. I just kept the nickname he gave me.

I got to the tree on the little island and Riku was there, carving out a picture of something on to his sword.

"Hey, Riku!" he jumped and hide the sword.

"Heh, Hey Piri," I raised my eyebrows.

"Um... what's wrong with yo-" I started then he interrupted.

"Did you collect all of the remaining stuff needed for the raft?" he asked.

I giggled, "I told Sora to get the rope for me."

"Seems your getting lazy as he is," Riku teased and my jaw hit the floor.

"Am not!" I pouted and he laughed.

"You're so cute when you pout! Stop pouting," I smirked and pouted. He laughed harder and I joined in.

"Hey, Piri," He suddenly was serious, "Do you remember the drawings we did of each other?"

"Yeah, why?" I tilted my head.

He shook his head, "It's nothing... but I'm glad we drew each other." I blushed at this. "What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Huh?"

He placed the back of his hand on my cheek. That instantly made it more warm. "Are you feeling alright?"

No, definitely not, "Yes, I'm perfectly fine!" I lied and he crossed his arms.

"I know you're lying!"

"Um..." just as I was about to say something to him, Kairi called out to us.