Chapter 32: End Of The World

Chapter 32

Piri's POV

We came to the End Of The World. This place was filled with the remains of the worlds that had been destroyed.

"Gwarsh, is this all that's left of the worlds taken by the heartless?"

"Yep, and they'll be restored if we Ansem, right?" Sora asked.

"You betcha." Donald said.

"But, once that happens... what will happen to us?" Riku asked.

"We might go back home... or maybe fall into the realum of darkness." I gulped at the last answer I said. "Maybe disappear..." Riku held my hand.

"We'll be together." I looked at him and he smiled, reassuringly. "Don't be scared."

"Yeah, we're friends!" Sora said, cheerfully, "If anything happens to us... we'll be together."

I smiled and Riku wiped my tears away. I placed my hand in the middle.

"Alright! Donald, Goofy, how did that phrase go?" I asked and they put their hands on top of mine.

"All for one," Goofy started and Sora and Riku put their hand in the middle with us.

"AND ONE FOR ALL!" Sora, Donald, and Goofy finished together. Riku smiled.

"I like that." he said.

We started crossing the Final Dimension and came to the Giant Crevasse. It was easy to travel since there was no heartless. We came to a sparkling pool and dove in. That brought us to the World Terminus. Through it, we teleported to each world me and my friends had previously visited. Then we found ourselves in the Hundred Acre Wood. It was such a peaceful world. No heartless or darkness could touch this world. I could barely keep my eyes open. Riku toke notice.

"Piri's tired... Sora, you look tired, too." I looked at Sora, yep, he looked as tired as I was. "Let's rest."

khkhkh

Riku's POV

I couldn't fall asleep. What Amara said got me thinking. If what she says is true, then Piri will... No, she can't! I won't let it happen, after all we been through.

Piri was sitting on my lap and was asleep. She shooted closer to me and warpped her arms my neck in her sleep. I smiled and hugged her gently.

"Don't go..." she whimpered and widenened my eyes.

"Don't worry, lovebug. I'm always with you." I whispered.

"Riku!" she slightly shouted and tears were getting heavier as well as her breath. She yelled and woke the guys up, "RIKU!"

"Piri!" she was having a nightmare. I shook her gently but she only squeezed my chest tighter. I shook her more frantically. "Piri, wake up!"