Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed

A/N:I don't own anything but my OCs. The song I'm using is 'Everything has Changed' by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. If you don't like lyrics in stories, you can skip this chapter.

Chapter 33

No one's POV

"All I knew this morning when I woke Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before." Riku's smile widened at her voice and he lead the dance.

"And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago is green eyes and freckles And your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you, know you, know you" Piri smiled and stole a kiss from him before moving on to the next part of the song.

" 'Cause all I know is we said hello And your eyes look like coming home All I know is a simple name, everything has changed." Sora heard her voice and woke up to see what was happening. He smiled at what her saw.

"All I know is you held the door You'll be mine and I'll be yours All I know since yesterday is everything has changed." Riku twirled her around and gently grabbed her by the waist, dipping her and kissing her deeply.

They did notice Sora and the others watching, but they didn't really care. Riku took a deep breath before singing.

"And all my walls stood tall painted blue But I'll take 'em down, take 'em down and open up the door for you." Piri blushed and her wide eyes showed she was both shocked and amazed at Riku's voice. She smiled and continued on with her part.

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies the beautiful kind Making up for lost time, taking flight, making me feel like." Sora, Donald, and Goofy watched and they were blushing themselves. Sora iminagation him and Kairi were dancing and twirling together... but then Kairi faded into Piri. He widened his eyes and shook his head. The silver headed boy joined in with the bluette's singing.

"I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you, know you, know you." They kissed again and sang.

" 'Cause all I know is we said hello And your eyes look like coming home All I know is a simple name, everything has changed All I know is you held the door You'll be mine and I'll be yours All I know since yesterday is everything has changed." Riku dipped her again and she giggled. Sora and Donald had an Idea and looked at each other; they knew they were thinking the same thing. They casted wateraga spells. They collided and made rain. Riku and Piri looked at each other and smiled. They shrugged and swayed back and forth.

"Come back and tell me why I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time And meet me there tonight And let me know that it's not all in my mind." Riku faded off to listen to her sing and his cheeks were a brighter red than before.

"I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now I just want to know you, know you, know you." Piri smiled and closed her eyes, laying her head on his chest. Riku smiled and rested his head on hers.

"All I know is we said hello Your eyes look like coming home All I know is a simple name, everything has changed All I know is he held the door You'll be mine and I'll be yours All I know since yesterday is everything has changed." Piri lifted her head up, staring into those warm, cyan eyes.

"All I know is we said hello So dust off your highest hopes All I know is pouring rain And everything has changed." They leaned in closer, slowly, and Donald and Goofy were slightly getting excited, waiting for them to kiss, and Sora sadly smiled.

"All I know is a new found grace All my days, I'll know your face All I know since yesterday is everything has changed." Piri finished and closed her eyes. Riku swept her off her feet and knelt down. He rested her feet on the ground, making her sit upright.

"I'm glad we did that." Piri hugged him.

Riku's smile slowly disappeared when he thought about Amara said. He lifted her chin up and kissed her like it was their last kiss. Donald cheered but Sora and Goofy shut his beak. He realized his mistake and scratched the back of his head.

Sora released his beak and sighed, whispering to the other two, "Those two... are perfect for each other."

"Yeah, the way she looks at him when he dipped her," Goofy said and Sora looked at the two. He was happy for them, but he was feeling a little bit jealous. Why did he feel that way?

'Could I be...' he shook his head, 'No, I... I shouldn't think that! I love Kairi.' he took out the charm she gave to him. He looked back on the hugging couple in front of him, 'Still...' he growled off the thought.

A/N: Uh oh... seems Sora was slightly jealous. He's not even sure what's going on. Poor innocent Sora...