Chapter 7

Raksha

''Adi leave my arm.'' I screamed as he dragged me towards my room and my staff watched with their head bowed. I tried freeing my arm screaming cursing him, he dragged me unfazed like a rag roll. ''Adi let go.'' He did once we reached my bedroom. He jerked me so hard that I fell on face over the mattress. ''What the hell! You cannot man handle me like that, you have no right to.''

He stayed glued to his place with his back to me. Marching to him I jerked him around, ''Answer me damnit.'' That was a mistake, he moved in a lightning speed he grabbed me by shoulders pulling me off the surface, ''Now, what were you doing there.'' His voice came in a low threatening whisper.

My interiors froze. I was so taken by those blazing eyes that my entire form refused to move. Words seemed to have died before being formed. Adi looked dangerous and this nearness gave me goose bumps. I couldn't dare to turn my eyes off from him. His arms held my body and his eyes held my soul as I stood in his grip enchanted, ''What were you doing?'' He asked again

''K..kissing.'' I stammered, but why?

''What was his name and where did you meet him?'' He asked another one in the same threating voice.

''In the party but I don't know his name.'' I lowered my eyes. I don't why, I suddenly felt embarrassed. He pulled me closer and now I was on my toes, with our faces just mere an inch apart.

''A random guy, who you have no idea about. You decided to kiss him with a drunken crowd as audience.'' He asked, rather scolded. I said nothing looking everywhere but him. His grip on my arms turned hard, ''Look up Raksha, I am talking to you.''

I decided to answer him. This physical closeness was too much to handle. ''Yes, I decided to kiss a random guy because it made me feel free.'' Screaming I pushed him back. My arms stung, his grip was vile.

''Free? Do you have any idea what could have happened?'' He snarled

''What would have happened? Nothing, I would have kissed and then someone else would have gone up the table to take a challenge. But you spoiled everything. What would have happened if I would have had a little fun? I could never live the life my way in Jaigarh and now my family left you behind me like a watch guard.''

''Kissing a random guy is fun? Have you lost it.''

''Yes, I have. But how is that your concern. I can do whatever I want.'' I screamed.

He took a deep breath, ''You are free to do what you want, and you are doing it by dodging your security, but Raksha it's about your virtue.''

''And who are you to care. Its my virtue, I can do anything about it. If I feel like kissing 1 random guy I will and if I feel like kissing 10 I will....'' My words died as I was pulled on to his hard chest as his lips crashed against mine. My eyes widened in shock. As realisation dawned, I tried pushing him. He wasn't gentle on me. He was harsh, demonically harsh. I punched his shoulder and next minute He pushed me, and I fell flat on my hips ''Ouch!!'' I groaned. He wiped his lips as if nothing happened.

''How dare you Adi. How dare you kiss me. Do you have any idea what Bhai will do to you, if he learns of your misdeed? He will bury you alive.'' I was angry, very angry. My lips trembled with the after affects and my body shivered in in shock. The contact has unleashed something in my blood, that created havoc with my strength. I don't know how I manged to stand for that long. I expected an apology or may be an argument. Instead, he smirked cheekily. As if I am nothing, ''I am going to tell bhai.''

''Go ahead, and don't forget your granny . Hearing about the little detail, she would confirm our wedding date in next minute.'' He replied tongue in cheek