Chapter-33

Raksha,

Adi's little possessive act left me on the moon. The way he claimed his right on me infront of everyone made me dance in happiness. For that moment I didn't see Adi who had been stealing moments with me, it was Aditya Ranwat, the crown Prince. He openly challenged all , including my brother. That moment my soul applauded me for making the right choice, I wanted to scream to the world, that this amazing man was mine, just mine.

''I have to go.'' I informed Adi after receiving bhai's message. My eyes went to porch and I found him standing there with Ananya. I suddenly felt shy being caught all cozy with my guy. ''Someone is blushing.''

''Bhai and Ananya are watching'' I whispered

''We are doing nothing special, they did more than us.'' He replied. I slapped his arm, ''Not about my brother please.'' He laughed at my expression. Cupping my face, he placed a chaste kiss on my forehead, ''Stay safe.''

I quickly walked back to family, now all drowned in blush. Ananya watched me with a raise brow, ''I need all the details.''

''Anu, for heaven sake not in my presence.'' Bhai interrupted  making Anaya roll and me blush. We were welcomed by a very annoyed baby Rolli. She somehow understood we have been out without her and decided to punish us with her tantrums. First, she refused to come to any of us and then when she finally gave Ananya a chance, she wouldn't let her mother breathe. Ananya couldn't even put the girl down to change. She sat in the hall like a robot entertaining the little stubborn Princess, ''She is so stubborn.'' I said pinching her cheek. Her light eyes turned to me as she gave me a dimpled smile.

''Has to be, she is a Rathore.'' Bhai said with a pride.  

''Don't make her stubborn, make her like you.'' I said to Ananya caressing Roli's head.

''I don't what or how she will be when she grows up, one thing I am sure of is that my girl always take the best decision. Right?'' Rolli giggled as her mother spoke to her. 

After lot of conversation she allowed bhai to hold her so that Ananya could change. She had been sitting in the same party dress since our arrval.

''I wish you guys could stay  more.'' I said to bhai leaning on his shoulder. He pecked my forehead, ''Don't worry, take a break and after few days I will ask Veer to join you.''

''You know we fight like cat and dog.'' That was true, he had been an amazing support but he never stopped pulling my leg.''

''He loves you.'' Bhai said ticking Rolli.

''And you won't feel lonely'' Ananya said stepping the room, now in her regular clothes. 

''What lonely? Instead of me he will start dating Adi, you know together they are kind of inseparable.''

''Then you date Dipika, she is an awesome partner.'' Ananya suggested. We chatted for some more time. They were leaving tomorrow and I had already started feeling lonely. I would miss my best friend, my niece and above all my brother.

***

''You are still awake.'' Bhai broke my thoughts. After dinner I had decided to take a walk alone. I didn't wanted them to leave. He wrapped an arm around me, ''What are you so worried about kid, its just few more months.''

''I am scared of being alone. I thought it would be so relieving to come far from home, but now I feel so lonely. I had made a promise to grow up and be strong, but I am still scared of making a mistake.''

He cupped my face, ''DON'T BE SCARED OF ANYTHING...EVER.'' I nodded, ''You are one of us, however fragile you look, you too have a the wild side of us. So believe in yourself.'' He looked straight into my eyes waiting for me to respond, smiling I nodded.