Chapter 8

Adi

The doctor bandaged Anika's bruised forehead and on Anjali's insistence scared the girl of being injected in case she didn't listen to her mom. Anika gave me a puppy face look, my heart melted. But Anjali stopped me, she wanted Anika to know that she committed a mistake. Surrendering, me and James left the daughter mother alone. James wished me walking back to his room. I turned to mine recalling the events of earlier in the day. I can't forget her face after I kissed her. She went crimson being embarrassed, ''How dare you Adi. How dare you kiss me. Do you have any idea what Bhai will do to you, if he learns of your misdeed? He will bury you alive.''

I smirked , raising a brow I replied, ''Go ahead, and don't forget your granny . Hearing about the little detail, she would confirm our wedding date in next minute.'' It took lot of control to subdue my laughter watching her shaking form. Raksha pretended all angry, tough . In reality, she was shaking with my touch. It was her first and I realised it the moment my lips came down on hers . 

  ''You pervert, what kind of royal are you that molests a girl.''  She said agitated. I rolled my eyes, I took a step forward and she stepped back. I kept moving forward and which my each step forward she took one back, till she was on the edge of her bed. She tried to appear all dangerous , crossing her arms over her chest. My eyes involuntarily went to her chest as her crossed arms pushed her soft flesh up, giving a tantalizing view through her lose top buttons. Though, I didn't intend to stare, still taking my eyes off was little difficult after the sizzling kiss. My lips tingled with greed to press them on hers again. But no, I don't want her to freak out.

   "what are you looking at?'' She asked mad. Guess she followed my eyes. I decided to rile her up a bit

''What do you think I can look at?''  I answered with a question.

''Are you ogling at me in a wrong way.''  She asked

I laughed and then moved away, ''Ogling... and that too at you...what is special in you to ogle at?'' I enjoyed teasing her. Her cute innocent form looks adorable with so much anger on her face

 ''What do you mean?'' She shot back. And why not, any girl would feel insulted for  being called unattractive.

  ''I answered your question Princess. There is nothing eye catching about you.'' I answered with a smile, walking away from her. The heat between us was too much to ignore. I had a hard time controlling my senses around her. I created some distance between us, turning my back to her . She must be blazing in anger, I just kissed her and now I am calling her unattractive.

  ''Are you calling me ugly?''   

  ''I am not calling you anything. You are just drawing conclusions.''  i replied, without turning to her

'Why did you kiss me?'' I She asked. She seemed not to be able to forget the kiss. She is again and again probing me on the same thing.

I made an innocent face, turning to her I replied, ''You wanted to kiss a random guy for fun, I kissed you. Hope you had your fun.'' Her eyes widen at my reply. She looked ready to explode and hen her ranting started, "I hated it, it was against my will. You had no right to....'' She went on and on, without giving me a chance to utter a word. I watched her once, huffed. I know how to shut her off. Taking long steps I stood an inch away from her. Her speech came to abrupt halt, I watched her throat moving in nervousness. I reprimanded her for risking the job of the staff responsible for her well being and safety. Her expression changed, she lowered her head feeling guilty. My heart melted, this is what I had fallen for. She can be stubborn arrogant at times but I her heart she a naive little girl who is hungry to explore her freedom. I wanted to tell her it's fine , just then my phone went off and I had to rush home.