Chapter-28

Adi,

These days all I do is watch my phone like an owl, expecting my love to respond. I don't know what has happened to her, the old Raksha would get provoked at the snap of fingers but this new one is different. I tried all kinds of gifts stupid messages , but she chose to ignore.

For three nights, I kept circling the mansion to look for one way to get in. The Iron doors were a strict no, Ranvijay had hired giants to guard his little sister. Parking my bike I stood watching the boundary for good 30 mins. I examined the tall boundary, could I climb and jump over it? What if I fall, break my bones and get caught? I got rid of all ideas with a shake of my head, I can't break a single piece of my bone. After all, I have a future with my Raksha I do have keys to mansion, but not to these huge iron doors. That Rathore is too smart for anyone, even in case of emergency only his or Veer's voice to the guards could let me in. Suddenly my face lit up, I had the keys to the wicket gate at the back door. Unlocking it would be a risk as it would wake up the guard. Thinking a moment I decided to take the risk.

Moving back to my bike, I picked the flowers I bought for her. I pulled out the keys which always stayed in my wallet. Looking at all sides, I tip toed to the door. Love makes you do stupid things and mine is making me a thief. Chanting all kinds of prayers, I slowly inserted the key and turned it around once making the minimum possible sound. It screeched and I jumped back, waiting for some reaction as a result of my action. Nothing happened, I took a sigh of relief and mentally decided to carry an oil bottle next time. If I have to sneak in, it should be smooth. I wanted to laugh aloud, never in my life I had thought of sneaking into someone else's house like this. If my mother gets to know of this, I am sure she will curse her bad fate for having a son like me. It would make a big dent on her mammoth size Royal ego. When nothing happened for few minutes, I turned the key 2 times more unlocking the small door, gently pushing it. I bowed to get in and froze, I felt the huge guard watching me from the booth. I stayed in that uncomfortable position for almost a minute, with one leg out and another in but in air. A snore allowed me to leave the air that was trapped in my lungs, he was asleep. Finally stepping in, I rubbed my heart. It was beating mad as this was my first breaking in experience, with practice I will master this too. It was around 4 AM, and I knew some one would be up in 2 hrs, mostly that Hansa. I hope Raksha likes the lilies I got for her. having my work done, I locked the small door behind me and sped off. My heart was still beating hard, till I reached home I felt someone following me. I could only breathe once I was  in my room.

***

Next day I kept messaging her with from the start of the day and she kept on ignoring, and after sometime she just replied once, 'Leave me alone'    I smiled, finally my hard work payed.

''Will you keep the damn phone aside and finish your breakfast.'' Anjali warned. I ignored and next moment sandwich went in my nose instead of mouth.

''Adi, message her once you are done with food.''

''Damn her she switched off her phone?'' I cursed.  There were multiple gasps which made me look up, ''What?''

''Nothing, carry on.'' James said and moved to Anika, ''Common baby time for school.'' She whined threw excuses , but James bundled her up lovingly. I smiled, their bond has been growing with leaps and bounds. James is proving to be an amazing father, we have filed a complain against Anjali's ex husband. The cops are on his trail,once they find him, I am planning to get them married. That also is a formality, they are already one. I cleared my throat to break the kissing lovers apart, ''Did we act as a bone in your messaging game.'' James scrowled

I just chuckled. She has not responded to any of my messages but I know she must have read all of them. I tried meeting her at the campus, but that stubborn shadow of hers. She drops Raksha right at the entrance at is there even before her classes finishes. She found me waiting for Raksha, the smirk on Hansa's lips irritated me. She was mocking yet challenging me. That moment I did accept the challenge. I will now meet Raksha in person, even if that means breaking into her mansion, and I plan to do it tonight.