Chapter-34

Adi,

Since the of that fateful incident Raksha hasn't slept a wink. For two straight nights she sat next to her beloved guard, holding her hand in hers without eating a morsel. Hansa had suffered a deep wound, doctors had operate on her. They had advised her a month of bed rest.

The incident changed something in Raksha, she spoke to Ranvijay's legal personal in London . Her motive was to get Shaan punished severely. She didn't appear to my naïve Raksha, she was a Rathore, a hot blooded stubborn Rathore.

''Eat something.'' I requested

''Not till Hansa opens her eyes.'' She said her eyes fixed on Hansa

''She is out of danger. She has been sedated to keep her off the pain.''

''I know! I know she is fine, but it matters to me that she opens her eyes. Hearing her voice matters to me the most Adi, at this moment. She risked her life for me. I know she is supposed to do that because its her job, but her life matters as much as mine. '' I watched her face, though her words came out in a whisper, I was aware she wanted to yell them out loud. I cupped her face, she looked in so much pain, ''Tell me how I should lessen this pain of yours.''

''I don't want it to go, not even a bit. If it goes, my desire to punish Shaan will diminish and I don't want it to, till I show him the hell on this earth.'' He eyes spat fire. I know there no stopping of her, she won't stop till Shaan pays for his deeds.

A knock on the door made us step outside, ''Raksha!'' Veer's single word made Raksha jump into his embrace. He was supposed to come in 10 days but the accident made him fly early. She broke down in to sobs once her she found the support of her elder brother, ''Hush girl, I am here.'' He rubbed her back. His eyes met mine, I just nodded.

Raksha went back to be with Hansa. I walked Veer to the hospital cafeteria, ''What's the detail on the attacker?'' Veer asked

''He is in custody, they are waiting for him to get discharged. Hansa had wounded him bad.'' I informed

''It was London, had it been Jaigarh she would have killed him in one go,'' Veer had a strange pride in voice with reference to Hansa. And who wouldn't, she was so brave.

''I hope he gets hanged.'' Veer said , his lips in a thin line

''I hope he does.''

''How is he not in jail after what he did with Anjali?''

''His lawyer is very smart, he escaped not being mentally stable and under severe depression. Plus, he had been calm all along.'' I informed

''He will do the same this time.'' Veer concluded

''Not this time.'' Came the third voice taking out attention. Raksha stood there with a winning smirk, ''I just got all the details on that jerk. What I concluded is that Anjali does have a citizenship, Shaan doesn't. He was here being her husband, which he isn't anymore. I am planning to get him deported and then I deal with him my way on my lands.''

We stared at her with out mouth open wide and then we looked at each other. ''WOW !'' That all I could say.

''It isn't that easy Raksha.'' Veer said

''Then we make it easy Bhai. Adi, you are known here , and about getting it done. Why would a country want a foreign criminal on their lands, just push that thing ahead in a legal way.'' She stared at me as if not requesting but ordering. I just nodded.

''So, its done then.'' With that she left

''is that my sister?'' Veer asked

''If you are going to question this way what about me? I just met the Princess of Jaigarh. ''