Chapter 14

Adi,

My skin burned as Raksha's palm landed on my cheek, my fingers curled into a fist as a reaction as It took me lot of self control not to retaliate, though I wanted to and bad. She triggered the wrong side of my brain. Glaring her once, I left that place. A minute more and Raksha would be pleading for mercy. No one till date had the courage to behave with me like that, damn her. I punched the steering hard recalling the events of the day.

Shaan had created chaos, yet Anjali and James convinced me about not cancelling my plan with Raksha. When I came out the butler informed me about her leaving the premises and gave me her message, which stated that she wasn't interested in my family drama. How mean could she get? I am surprised that she is Veer's sister, a man so calm and down to earth. If not for Veer, today Raksha would have paid bad for slapping me. I have always been good to her, even when she acted rude to me. I have been a good friend and maintained the distanced as per her wish , knowing she kept toying with my feelings as per her will. She had treated me hot and cold, awakening my hopes every now and then. Yet, I let go thinking it to be her childish attitude to grab attention, but what she did today will cost her in a way she will never forget.

''Where are you Adi?'' James bellowed over the phone, I pulled it off my ear to save my ear drums from being damaged. ''Are you hearing me? Where the hell are you.''

''I am going to fight street, need to distress.'' With that I disconnected the phone and switched it off. I need vent my frustration and anger out , and I am not stupid to sneak out without letting someone know of my whereabouts. I know James will be there in no time, but till then its just me and the opponent, whoever he is going to be, it's his bad day. 

***

With the call of my name, I stepped into the iron cage meant for fighters. My opponent's side kicks cursed me as walked past them, smiling I winked and threw flying kisses at them irritating them more. My opponent was a huge man, a seasoned fighter. I have met him before. Outside this cage , he is a jolly guy and inside it he is a monster. "I am going to make a pulp out of that handsome face of yours.'' He winked 

''bring it on then, what are you waiting for.'' I challenged. He flexed his arms charging towards me. Our hands got tangled as me battled each other for dominance. I hooked my leg around his making him stumble, that got me the chance to the dominant position. Moving to his back, I locked his arms behind, pulling them harder making him groan in pain. He used all his strength and then kicked my shin breaking away from my grip. Turning around he punched my face hard, I felt warm coppery taste in my mouth and realised I have got a chipped lip. ''Nice move, my turn.''

With force, I blocked his  next punch with an arm and punching his face hard. he stumbled cursed and came back in full force. By now, we both were equally charged with all  friendliness gone. We kept throwing punches and kicks at each other with equal force. We jumped on each other with our limbs tangled , rolling over the dusty floor trying to gain the dominance.

''Adi, enough get the hell out of there'' Came James voice, I ignored completely. My focus was on my opponent. For my sanity, I had to win this. I wrapped my arm around his neck and a leg around his torso, using my complete strength I pushed him hard on to the floor, making him almost immobile. He struggled tried and then gave up. he patted the floor thrice, accepting his defeat and I let him go. Extending my hand to help him up, ''Guess some female rubbed you the wrong way bro.'' He joked, and I just smiled

''Listen up bro, next time just sought it out before coming here. You might kill someone in your anger.'' He left patting my back . I was lucky to have him as an opponent today. In most cases the opponent vouch to kill or break each other's body.