Chapter 21: Arrival

When Jimin was guided into the castle, Jungkook walked down the stairs finally gazing at Jimin's face... There was no makeup on him and he looked absolutely stunning! Jungkook met eyes with the preposessing older boy looking up the stairs.

             "Hello, My King." Jimin greeted Jungkook as the younger went down the stairs smiling at Jimin.

           "You look nice.." Jungkook added. "This is the first time I see you without makeup... And I can say you look really handsome." Jungkook complimented as Jimin looked at the ground smiling.

              "Stop, you keep telling me these nice things, My King." Jimin giggled as Jungkook got down the stairs to see Jimin.

               "Well, let me show you your room and if your hungry I can get the servants to serve you." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded takimg his luggage but a guard decided to help Jimin out.

            Jimin walked alongside the king... He had his hands to himself and quietly walked as he gazed at Jungkook at times. He wanted to get to know Jungkook but there was nothing for him to say. It felt awkward.

               Jungkook walked into the Royal hall where he entered a room near his own and opened it. This room was close to the King's room and Jimin felt a bit special. "T-this is the room for the Jester?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head

              "No, I chose to give you this room... This is the Prince room." Jungkook added as Jimin nodded looking at how the room looked when Jungkook opened the door revealing the elegant room.

             The bed was big, white sheets and white pillows, bed pillars and a white sheet above the top of the bed like a shelter. Then there was many cabinets, a closet, rugs and a big length mirror hanging on the wall. There was a door for a balcony and the glass window had red curtains covering the light from the sun outside.

             There was golden designs along the wooden cabinets, and the base of the four white walls that were far seperated to show much of the big room. Jungkook walked in and dismissed the guard. "This is where you will sleep for as long as you'll be here.."

           "T-thank you, My King... But I don't understand why you would give me the Prince room.." Jimin said as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

              "It's fine, I wanted to give you this since I did offer you the Jester role... Normally a Jester would beg for this spot and try their best to make me laugh... But I wanted to choose you."

             "This is really exciting." Jimin commented as he decided to set his luggage in the room since Jungkook dismissed the guard. "What do you like to do, My King?"

                "I like music... I can sing to myself or even learn new things about it." Jungkook replied as he sat down on the bed staring at Jimin begin to unpack.

                 "Have you ever played an instrument?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

                 "There's a piano down in the ballroom. I go there time to time to play a song. And at times theres a pianist that comes to play atleast a song for me."

             "That's really nice... I like music too.." Jimin replied as he stood up setting a makeup kit onto the table of the dresser. Through the reflection, Jimin can see Jungkook was scanning his eyes down Jimin's back! Jimin's eyes widened looking down as he just didn't feel like unpacking his makeup because of that.

             "You're not going to unpack the kit?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

             "I-I don't need it right now." Jimin responded. He didn't want to have Jungkook stare at him like that. The feeling was unexplainable to him.. He just didn't feel comfortable with it.

             Jungkook kept staring at Jimin and watched how he set his clothes into the cabinets. When Jimin pulled up a white shirt, Jungkook held up his hand. "Wait...Let me see it..." Jungkook said as Jimin stopped and held the white T-shirt to the king.

           Jungkook carried the white T-shirt in his hands and smiled. "It looks nice... Are you going to wear this often?"

            "Often? I'll wear it to sleep... It's just a white T-shirt.. Not really formal to be worn around the castle.." Jimin stated as Jungkook looked at the shirt, folded it and stood up to set it in the cabinet. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that.. I could have folded it on my own..."

               "No worries, I may be a King but I can still fold some clothes." Jungkook stated. "I can do things but the Adviser insists I do nothing and just enjoy being spoon-fed each and every little thing."

                 "I'm sorry.." Jimin replied feeling like he was the one who was wrong there but Jungkook began to laugh.

                "You're apologizing for nothing... Here, let me help." Jungkook said as he took off his crown and set it on the bed to help Jimin put his things away. Jimin didn't want to say no since he didn't want to sound mean but Jungkook was already helping. Setting the older boy's clothes away.

             Suddenly, Adviser Yang walked in to see Jungkook not wearing his crown and just helping Jimin while the set clothes into the cabinets.

             "King Jungkook!" Adviser Yang called out as Jimin noticed Jungkook roll his eyes and turn around. "Why aren't you wearing your crown?"

              "I'm helping." Jungkook retorted.

              "Surely the Jester would not need help for a simple task." Adviser Yang pointed out as Jungkook set the last shirt into the cabinet.

                Jungkook silently but angrily grabbed his crown and stormed out of the room, past the adviser and out the hallway leaving Jimin in the room. The adviser walked out of the room and closed the door while Jimin was still thinking on what happened.

             It seemed to be going well but since the Adviser walked in and bothered the King, Jungkook walked out enraged. Jimin didn't like Adviser Yang so far... He didn't like that he came in to call Jimin by the word Jester and not by his name.

           Of course Jimin was going to be Jungkook's Jester but the Adviser knew Jimin's name. He just didn't want to call Jimin by his name since he knew the boy was just a circus performer.. Not a Royal King or someone in the higher class to give him respect.