Chapter 32: Tired

When the sun rose, Hoseok was getting ready to head to the castle. By now, he had a pass that allowed him in and out of the castle and Taehyung allowed it... As long as he promises to come home to his Ringmaster.

              While Hoseok was in the kitchen eating a ganola bar, Taehyung walked up to Hoseok with his PJ's and smiled at him to greet him good morning. "Good morning, Hoseok~" Taehyung smiled as he stretched while Hoseok returned the smile.

             "Good morning. I'll be heading to the castle today... Don't worry I'll come back to you as always." Hoseok said with a smile as Taehyung nodded. It was odd that he didn't hear anything from Jimin. This could mean he loved his time over at the castle or was getting tortured. Either way there was a 50/50 chance.

            "Are you able to see Jimin?" Taehyung asked worryingly.

             "Hmm... I don't know about that... He works with the King so he'll always be on the Royal halls. It's not possible but I will try." Hoseok stated as he put his arm around Taehyung. "I have a feeling he is doing great!"

                "Yeah... I just hope he atleast contacts us or talks to us eventually... Hopefully the King will let him visit. I miss seeing his annoying personality around here!" Taehyung joked. "Ah, but good luck on watching over the girl today... Please come home on time... I don't want to lose you too." Taehyung said as Hoseok shoved him playfully.

                 "I'll be back at night!" Hoseok claimed as he ran out of the house wearing his white running shoes, black loose bottoms and white sleeved shirt with a bag that was held like a sash across his chest and shoulder reaching down to the side of his body.

           When Hoseok arrived to the castle, he showed his pass to the guards as they allowed him in. Since Jungkook didn't want to see anyone yesterday, Adviser Yang issued the pass to Min Yoongi so he can let Hoseok use it to go in and out of the castle to take care of Sumi.

              Hoseok met with the small family in their room and stepped in to see Yoongi was putting fixing his coat while Sumi was still sleeping. "Good morning." Hoseok whispered as Yoongi happened to smile everytime he would see Hoseok around.

             "Hi! Sumi is asleep right now.. She was up all night talking about you!" Yoongi replied in a whisper as Hoseok walked up to Yoongi and patted his back.

              "Are you sure she wasn't the only one?" Hoseok asked making the Messenger grow silent and blush aswell. "Ah, I'm only teasing! I know you talk about me." Hoseok laughed as Yoongi smiled and looked at the ground so shyly.

             "Hoseok... I'll be able to finish up work today quickly... So maybe afterwards... We can hang out." Yoongi requested.

              "The three of us?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi's face glew just thinking about it.

               "Yes! We can walk around the castle or maybe leave. Staffs are free to leave when they have a chance and you have an unlimited pass to walk in and out of the castle whenever you please! We can walk around town or even look at the beautiful fields. I heard from a Guard named Namjoon that the hills and fields are filled with beautiful flowers... It's amazing!"

               "Seems like you've had this on your smart mind for a while, of course I would love to go with you and Sumi! It will be such a great experience with you two." Hoseok stated as Yoongi thanked Hoseok. By there, Yoongi looked at Hoseok and walked up to him and give him a hug.

           "Thank you for everything.. You make me so happy.." Yoongi whispered as Hoseok pattex Yoongi's back into the hug and patted his head gently. Loving each moment of the hug with the loving older man.
____________________________________

                 Jimin woke up to see the king standing and looking down at Jimin on the bed as he woke the boy up by poking him on the nose. "Good morning, Park Jimin.." Jungkook smiled as Jimin tried to move his arms and legs but the soreness was still there.

          "A-ah... Good morning, My King..." Jimin whispered trying not to hiss at the pain.

           "Ready to entertain me today?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at Jungkook like he was insane.

           "You're out to kill me..." Jimin replied as he struggled to sit up.

          "Did you eat yet?" Jungkook asked as Jimin finally sat up closing his eyes tightly in pain.

            "N-not hungry..." Jimin whispered as he finally stood up and decided to stretch.

             "And why is that?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin looked at Jungkook once more.

             "I am not running out of the castle for a meal or going to the chef and beg for something... I'm just not hungry today." Jimin claimed. Deep down he really wanted to go out of the castle to buy a meal for himself or even go home and have a meal with everyone like he used to.

                "I... See.." Jungkook stated as he let out a frustrated sigh. He wanted to eat a meal with Jimin but he knew Jimin wouldn't like it since it wasn't treating him like a normal staff worker. "Whatever... Get ready and come to the throne room. Got a sore? Walk it off." Jungkook stated as he walked out of Jimin's room leaving Jimin to look at his Jester costume.

                "Dancing again... I just hope I don't break a leg this time.." Jimin said as he struggled to get to the bathroom tonget ready.

              Later on, Jimin met up with Jungkook in the throne room. This time, Jungkook wasn't sitting on his throne... He was standing by the window watching the morning sky as he was holding a cup of tea in his hands. When Jimin walked in, Jungkook turned his head back to focus on the window and not pay Jimin any attention.

               "Start." Jungkook demanded not even looking as Jimin began to dance with the mask only limiting his view again!

           "I-I can't do this.." Jimin said in his head as the soreness got to him. His dancing was blank and it was weak... Jimin just didn't show enough effort in it like before. As Jimin dropped onto his knees, he looked down not wanting to dance like yesterday again.

           "A-anything but that..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook heard him this time. "Jungkook..." Jimin called out as the King slowly turned his head to focus on Jimin. He just addressed the king by his name! At that moment, Jimin couldn't care less about anything right now... All he can only focus on was his pain and the loads of regret he had for not kissing Jungkook back sooner. He now understood why Jungkook was upset. The King felt this way because he loved his Jester and wanted Jimin's love and affection in return.