·Bonus· Two Kings

It was coronation day... Jungkook and Jimin finally married before and now was the King's coronation where Jimin will be King now.

         After all those issues that happened before eight months ago was done now. The town couldn't be any happier to welcome their new King, Jeon Jimin.

             Hoseok and Yoongi finally moved out of the castle, all was okay in the castle but Yoongi still didn't want to have the stress on his shoulders while he cared for his family. Hoseok, Sumi and Yoongi had a nice home together and would visit the castle time to time. Being Royal guests from now on.

           Namjoon and Seokjin of course lived in the castle together and lived their normal lives.  Happily engaged. They loved eachother and of course made time together everyday. Very soon when they marry, it was no doubt they will adopt a few small ones to raise together. They were seen like parents and Jungkook fully supported their decision.

         However, Taehyung was still the Ringmaster... He stayed in his circus guiding everyone and supporting them all. He would occasionally visit the castle and talk to his new good friend Yang Yeongsan. The new Royal messenger.

             Taehyung wouldn't say he had a good ending, but with a good friend like the Son of the late Adviser, he felt complete. Knowing he had someone to talk to when everyone else was in their relationships. They were best friends and hoped to never move any closer or far apart from there.

                Jimin gazed at the many people watching him along with his close friends, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Sumi, Namjoon and Seokjin! They all got to know him and Jimim got to know each and everyone of them all like close friends.

             Of course, Jimin turned his head to see Jungkook.. His husband who stood happily, watching the coronation. "I love you." Jungkook cupped his mouth the whisper as Jimin giggled.

         Jimin stood infront of his people while a man carried another King's crown over his head since he wasn't a female to recieve a Queen's crown.

            "With this crown and this power, repeat after me... I will protect and rule over this land happily, never to bring harm to my people and treat them equally." The man claimed as Jimin repeated to his people, holding a golden scepter.

             Jungkook smiled at Jimin listening to the long speech Jimin repeated with no stuttering. "Yes... He's the one I want to be with... I knew this from the start. The way he smiles at every glance I give him and his cute giggles he would laugh. He is perfection... Everything I look for in life. Better than gold.. Better than diamonds. Trust from him and care comes with loyalty and love... I don't have to see him change into it. He knows this on his own." Jungkook said in his head as he looked down blushing while he still listened to Jimin take the pledge.

                After the pledge, Jimin finished and the man gently placed the crown over Jimin's head. Claiming him King now alongside his Jungkook. "You look better with that crown over your head. I should have done this sooner." Jungkook whispered to Jimin as he stepped close to hold his new King's hand.

          "Either way... You were a King to me from the start.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin let out a giggle and intertwined his hands with Jungkook as they waved to the people. Hearing their cheers and seeing their smiles upon their happy faces.

             "Jeon Jungkook, you're mine." Jimin managed to whisper back as Jungkook started to laugh while he waved. "Love you~" Jimin added as he gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek making the crowd cheer even more to the new King's of the land.

·END·