Chapter 43: Only you~

Everything about Jungkook was perfect... His eyes gazing down at Jimin, and his delicate huffing while he thrusted into Jimin making groans and shutting his eyes to make sure he only feels Jimin and not get distracted on who might be hearing them.

            Jimin kept his eyes shut, he wanted Jungkook but wasn't so sure on what Jungkook would say in return. At times like this.. Jimin questioned if he was still seen as a Jester to the King. Of course It felt like that but Jimin just hoped Jungkook didn't see him that way... Jimin wanted to be seen as Jungkook's lover. Not some crazy Jester that's used as a sex toy for the King.

              The touch was addicting.. Jungkook couldn't stop thrusting or couldn't contain himself to thrust slower into Park Jimin. Jungkook wanted more... He wished this can last forever because penetrating Jimin with his hard and erected cock was what he desired for.

             "G-ah... AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as Jimin tried to keep his eyes open to gaze at how sexy Jungkook was. The King panted in between each moan as Jimin licked his lips wanting more kisses from Jungkook.

          Jungkook opened one eye to see Jimin was panting and keeping his eyes shut while his moans escaped his mouth... This alone made Jungkook lean down and kiss Jimin until he bit his lip. 

         "M-Mm~" Jimin then began to mewl feeling Jungkook tenderly bite his bottom lip and make him moan loudly while keeping his hips in place. Quickly starting to thrust as Jimin clenched his entrance the way Jungkook loved it.

             "Ah~ JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted. The King had a smirk on his face. He looked down at Jimin and continued to shower Jimin with kisses.

              "Jimin~ you're mine..." Jungkook whispered as he moved his head down to Jimin's neck and began to lick the skin under his chin and began to suck a hickey onto him. "I'll make you stay forever..."

             Everything Jungkook whispered made Jimin aroused. His low voice turned him on and his hot body against Jimin's warm skin with each thrust made Jimin want to go crazy at how good Jungkook was at this. There wasn't even a moment when Jimin begged Jungkooknto stop.

        Jungkook was pummeling his cock into Jimin's hole hearing the wet slaps and Jimin's cries against the bed. "M-AH -AH... JUNGKOOK.. H-HARDER... PLEASE!" Jimin cried catching Jungkook's attention.

             "Why don't you beg for it? I would love to hear you beg for it~" Jungkook smirked as he claimed making Jimin's lip quiver with each attempt to talk. But his moans only made him let out cries.

            "AH F-FUCK!" Jimin shouted as the feeling of Jungkook's piercing cock pushed in and out of his anus. "Mmm~" Jimin silenced his whines as Jungkook dripped Pre- cum inside of Jimin to make his thrusts faster.

              "Not going to beg, Park Jimin?" Jungkook smirked as Jimin couldn't pay attention to Jungkook at all.

              "AH-AH P-Please!" Jimin cried loudly. "Please My King, H-Harder... Ah~ please harder..." Jimin whimpered. As Jungkook pulled out to turn Jimin on his side.

             "I like it when you beg for such a naughty thing~" Jungkook whispered as he got behind Jimin and left kisses along Jimin's neck. "You're so dirty to want such hard and sexual courses~ I can cum inside of you... Would you like that Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he pressed his tip along Jimin's rim again. "Say yes..."

            Jimin nodded out of lust and couldn't stop thinking on how good it'll feel. "Y-Yes, My King.." Jimin replied as Jungkook pressed his cock back into Jimin's anus making Jimin gasp. "O-AHH! Jungkook~ y-your so hard on me.. I-I love it.." Jimin moaned heairng the king chuckle out of labor. He can feel Jimin began to sweat mildly... His body temperature went up and his heat began to beat a bit faster. This meant Jimin was close to cumming.

             Jimin just wished he can last longer than that.. It was only a matter of time before they'll have to stop and Jimin will have to wait for Jungkook to lust after Jimin again. He just didn't want to ask for it.

            Jungkook tenderly bit Jimin's neck gently as Jimin moaned, throwing his head back against Jungkook's shoulder. "I-I love you..." Jimin whispered in between his pants as Jungkook still remained silent while he thrusted into Jimin. Soon Jungkook's harsh thrusts began to be slower at times but then speed up.

             "Jimin- Oh Jimin~ do you want it now? Hmm?" Jungkook asked keeping one of Jimin's legs up and gently squeezing Jimin's thighs.

              "I'm going to cum.." Jimin whispered under his breath. "Ah-AH JUNGKOOK I'M GOING TO CUM!" Jimin repeated a bit louder as Jungkook dropped his hands down to jerk Jimin off and help him cum now.

                "Your body trembles everytime I fuck you... Ah~ Everything about you is so perfect!" Jungkook moaned as Jimin arched his back. He couldn't hold it any longer. "Cum for me and scream my name~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin was already close to having his orgasm.

            Jungkook pointed Jimin's face to his and kissed Jimin placing his hand over Jimin's cock. "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly as he came into Jungkook's hand letting out pants as Jungkook's cock still rubbed along Jimin's prostate. Showing that he still had in a few thrusts in him. "A-AHK JuNgkook!" Jimin panted now as Jungkook kept kissing Jimin while he thrusted. Jimin was now a moaning mess. He was out of breath panting and moaning. Jimin couldn't really talk much now!

             As soon as Jungkook grew closer to cumming... He sucked a hickey along the side of Jimin's neck while he let out a sharp groan against Jimin's neck. Ejaculating inside of the older boy. "Oh- Oh Jiminie~" Jungkook huffed out of breath now as Jimin only felt Jungkook's warm cum shoot inside of him.

             Jimin felt good and satisfied after, he didn't care about Adviser Yang walking in on them now during their sexual intercourse.... Jimin decided to accept it now not caring if Adviser Yang had a say in this. Jimin loved the King and wouldn't ever think on ignoring Jungkook's words to not pay attention to the Adviser's opinion.