Chapter 64: Behavior

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he looked up at the King. "Of course I love you..." Jimin replied as Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jimin to hold his face close. "But I couldn't help but to feel hurt... Hurt that you used me like this.." Jimin claimed finally deciding to confront Jungkook on everything. Jimin moved away from Jungkook's grasp and stepped away from Jungkook. "I know you can't love me.. But did you really have to use it against me? Until I finally decided to leave you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

            "I never wanted to hurt you... I didn't want to see you leave me and when you cried thinking I didn't love you, I just wanted you to know that I did! I always have! I was just worried because I feared what others would think!"

             "Did you really... Think I will accept the fact that you were embarrassed to love me? Jungkook... You made me feel so depressed when you told me you loved me... Right when I told you I was leaving. Suddenly you wanted me to stay by just telling me how you feel."

            "Jiminie~" Jungkook then held Jimin's hands in his and stared at the older boy. "I regret what I have done to you... How much I harmed you and so on! I never wanted to see you leave me. Jimin, I want to love you now, I want to love you the right way and not get embarrassed. If you'll be mine, I won't treat you like any other Jester.. I will treat you better than anyone. No longer being friends with benefits..." Jungkook begged as he moved closer to Jimin and kissed his cheek making Jimin step back slowly.

             "W-wait..  Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook only continued to kiss Jimin along his jawline.

              "I love you... I love you Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as he continued to kiss Jimin. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to tell you, Park Jimin. I know you told me never to care about you or think of you... But I can't! I can never bring myself to do that! I love you too much and that's the truth." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at Jungkook beginning to tear up.

              "J-Jungkook... I missed you too much... Endless nights of crying and mornings I would wake up in tears. I just couldn't go on.. But, I'm scared for some odd reason... I'm scared that if I stay with you, I'll be in danger..." Jimin claimed.

             "So... You want to avoid me because of that? Don't you love me Jimin?"

             "I said I love you. Jungkook, I'm just worried.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook suddenly began to unbutton his coat. "What are you-?"

           "Here.." Jungkook stated as he pulled out the neatly folded silk blanket to wrap around Jimin and pull him closer. "I'll let you in on something... I would cry myself to sleep with this.. Hoping you would come back to me."

            "W-why are you telling me this?" Jimin asked as Jungkook leaned in closer to kiss Jimin softly.

             As Jungkook gave Jimin a kiss, he still tugged onto the red blanket around Jimin to make sure Jimin didn't escape him. As Jungkook pulled his lips away slowly, he pressed his forehead to Jimin's. "I tell you this because... I want you to know I'm not faking my love for you. I don't want you to feel worried around me anymore.. Even if you feel a bit afraid, Don't be. I'm going to have you for the rest of my life.. You're the one I want to be with.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin was whipped by Jungkook's low voice that spoke to him. This was the trance Jimin would feel before.

          "Jungkook.. Someone might see us... Are you okay with that?" Jimin asked. He wanted to know if he really meant this.

           "Shh.... I don't give a fuck if they see us..." Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin's neck softly. "I missed moments like these with you.... Just before I started to love you, I would always wonder how close you were getting to me.. I speculated you loved me... But then I would say 'Your job is to make me laugh... Not fall in love..' but soon Jimin, I started to love you... I want you now. Forever in my life.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin felt the King's wet kisses along his neck.

            "Ah- Jungkook... N-Not here... You can't do this to me here..." Jimin gasped as Jungkook slolwy began to kiss him hungrily. "S-stop... Not here..." Jimin repeated as Jungkook held Jimin's face up.

            "I want you to be mines... Live with me again.. I will treat you better now.." Jungkook promised as Jimin closed his eyes. In his mind, he had many things to say but he couldn't speak. Jungkook kept him speechless...

             "S-so you can use me again? Use me for sexual pleasure like this?" Jimin huffed as Jungkook shook his head and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder... Continuing to kiss his lover. "T-tell me..." Jimin whispered in between the kiss as Jungkook stopped himself from going on even further.

              "No... It's because.. I want you to marry me." Jungkook stated. It wasn't much of a question to Jimin, more like a command.

              "Marry you...?" Jimin replied as he looked at Jungkook. Wondering why he was taking this a bit too fast.

               "You... You'll marry me right? You love me right? Marry me, Park Jimin... I want you... I really do and I can't spend my endless nights alone growing depressed and risking rest.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin started to tear up.

             "Jungkook... We just got back together... H-how could you propose to me at a time like this?" Jimin asked as Jungkook took out the ring box from his pocket.

              The ring was beautiful, it had diamonds on every side along the thick golden ring. It looked very expensive and rare. This ring of course was hand crafted by Jungkook's stylists. This meant that this ring wasn't available anywhere else in the world... The original was right in the ring box. Glistening with gold and diamonds.

            The King loved Jimin and wanted Jimin to marry him, no matter what. He didn't care if this seemed rushed. Most Royal Kings would marry their lover very early... However, these were arranged marriages and Jungkook had no other way of thinking how to do this. He just wanted to live forever with Jimin.

            "You're all I want... Take off this ring if you don't want it... Take off this ring if you don't want me... But Jimin, Marry me... I know you will." Jungkook whispered as he took the ring out of the box and slipped the ring onto Jimin's finger.

            Jimin stood there and watched how Jungkook slowly slipped the ring on... Almost forcing it on as Jimin felt Jungkook hold Jimin's wrist in place with a tight grip. Jimin looked up at Jungkook slightly afriad and worried about the King, Thinking Jungkook was slowly becoming insane. "Jungko-"

               Jungkook looked up to Jimin and held the older boy's hand and slowly intertwined with it. "Don't say a word..." Jungkook whispered as he gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek. It only seemed normal to Jungkook but to Jimin? This alone didn't make him hate Jungkook, this only made Jimin worry for the King's behavior that slowly started to make Jungkook become very insane before Jimin's eyes...