Chapter 62: Circus

"WELCOME!! I'M YOUR FRIEND THE RINGMASTER AND TODAY WE HAVE SUCH A GREAT SHOW FOR YOU TODAY!" Taehyung shouted happily at the crowd of people before him. He wore a red glistening coat over his black dress shirt, black dress pants with red stripes falling down along the sides of the pants, black shoes and a red bow tie. He was wearing a black top hat with a red silk ribbon tied along the base of the hat as he had on white gloves and a red vibrant bow tie on the center of his suit.

             "We have been practicing and been thinking of many ways to entertain you all! We can't help but to mention how much we love you all~ Each and every one of you! So I'll stop with the touching moment and get to the good stuff! Before we get into this, Let's bring out all of our friends to say hello!" Taehyung said as he picked up his cane from the ground and hurried to signal the performers to walk up front. All twenty performers were in makeup, even Hoseok.

           Once everyone lined up by eachother, they all waved happily as Jimin was looking around the room. He had this constant fear of seeing Jungkook there... Watching.. But Jimin didn't seem to find Jungkook which made him feel relieved. However, Taehyung was a bit worried... How could Jungkook and Jimin come together if the King was running late to the whole Show?

            Suddenly, Taehyung's Lion appeared and let out a roar causing people to cheer. Most fans of the Circus knew this was the Ringmaster's Lion and they held a tight bond. As soon as all of the performers waved and made their introductions, It was on to the show now.

             The rest of the performers left the center to wait behind the curtains of the tent as Taehyung announced the clowns to go first along with mimes and soon the acrobat performance. These seemed boring since there wasn't much to show when it comes to those cliche acts.. But, what the crowd loved about the circus acts... Was that they were all different and better than any other Circus groups out in the big town.

                While the clowns were performing, The Ringmaster began to wonder, "Where is the King? Why isn't he here yet?" Taehyung wondered as he watched the clowns play around with the lion. Trying their best not to hurt the tamed lion or make the animal uncomfortable.

              While Taehyung was looking along the many crowds of people that filled the sold out show, he couldn't find Jeon Jungkook. This made Taehyung let out a sigh. He wanted the King to be here and fix things with Jimin... It was what the two secretly wanted. To see eachother again.

           Jimin was watching the show as he still had yet to perform. He was wearing his puppet suit and Jimin's face had yet to be covered in makeup. Jimin believed it would be better to actually apply the makeup the act before his performance so he wouldn't smear any details on his face.

         "Taehyung? What are you looking for?" Jimin wondered noticing his close friend was beginning to look worried as he stared off into the crowd.

             Taehyung flinched and quickly pointed his attention towards Jimin in a split second! "Nothing! Just go practice!" Taehyung claimed as Jimin placed a hand on his hip.

          "I've practiced many times. I think I can manage." Jimin claimed while he looked out and watched the clown's performance.

             At the time, Jungkook was running late. He was busy getting ready to show up and see Jimin for the first time in a while. The King felt very excited to see Jimin... It was like he was waiting for eternity just to see the love of his life.

             Jungkook was finally ready, he finished the outfit with a black coat over his red, vibrant, rose colored, dress shirt.. black dress pants and black shoes with the little details of white mini rose designs on the heel of the shoe. Jungkook made sure his dark brown hair was rolled back and his crown was placed on perfectly... He couldn't afford to have any flaws in his appearance.

            By now, Jungkook has already told the guards to keep him secured as he travelled to the Town's Circus to see Park Jimin. He was nervous and almost felt like giving up! But Jungkook knew how much Jimin meant to him so he ignored the feeling and held his chin up high.

            "King Jungkook, where are you going?" Adviser Yang asked, unaware of Jungkook's plans to head out.

              "Somewhere." Jungkook responded as he applied a good scented cologne that was somewhat strong.

              "Should I go with you too?" Adviser Yang suggested but Jungkook refused the Adviser's offer.

              "No, I'll be back very soon. I just want to talk to my people and that is all." Jungkook lied. The King knew Adviser Yang did not like Jimin at all... That's why he needed to get rid of him.

            "Oh, Okay. I understand. Please stay safe, Your Majesty." Adviser Yang claimed as Jungkook smiled and sneaked the engagement ring box with him. Making sure the Adviser didn't see.

       Almost by the time Jimin was to perform, Taehyung suddenly began to smile at the entrance of the Circus tent. This made Jimin confused, just who caught Taehyung's attention? Alas, It was someone the Ringmaster had been expecting... It was the King, Jeon Jungkook!

           The crowds of people looked to the side and suddnly began to cheer as guards of 10 secured the King in the middle. Jimin felt like his heart sinked by just seeing Jungkook walk to the reserved seat Taehyung had for him.

           "T-Taehyung... What did you do...?" Jimin whispered in fear as Taehyung smiled at the older boy's direction.

            "Answered your prayers." Taehyung replied with a smile as Jimin looked at Jungkook sit down and look up to lock eyes with the Puppet dancer. The king cracked a smile at Jimin's direction as he gently bit his lip making Jimin stay still and watch Jungkook in disbelief.

          "Jungkook is actually here... I-I never thought it was possible but he's here.." Jimin whispered as Taehyung waved at the King and pointed at Jimin to show Jungkook that Jimin noticed him. While Jungkook waved at Jimin's direction secretly, Jimin slowly backed up behind the curtains shaking his head. Thinking it was better not to perform tonight.