Chapter 61: Secretive

It was the night before the performance, lately the performers were doing their best with their new acts! Taehyung wanted everyone to work hard now since Jimin and Hoseok were no longer going to be in the group now... Atleast this is what Taehyung thought. He knew one day Hoseok was going to move in with Yoongi, Jimin was going to live with the king and Taehyung will just be running the circus act on his own.. 

         However, lately Hoseok has been coming home from the castle looking troubled and watched... He was very paranoid and this left Taehyung to think that maybe Hoseok might not want to live at the castle because of how Adviser Yang threatened Hoseok and Yoongi's daughter. There was no hope for the dancer now because when Taehyung tries to approach Hoseok and propose a new idea, Hoseok would avoid it and let out nervous laughs. Almost as if he knew he was being watched.

              The group were wrapping up their final acts and performing to no one as practice. They performed and showed how the show will be for tomorrow. By now, they had flyers hanged around the town and everyone was ready to see the performance. It has been a while since the circus show and everyone couldn't wait to see it.

              Taehyung sat with his lion as he watched over everyone's performance. The Ringmaster's performance wasn't much but the Lion he was to perform with was going to bring on much performance.

          Jimin was practicing his ballet and didn't take a break since he wanted to focus more on his show now. He no longer had Jungkook in his life now and the least he can do now is focus on what he has now.

             "Alright! Everyone lets get some rest for tomorrow! Before the show we will run through it all again and start the show when we have our crowds outside!" Hoseok stated as he dismissed everyone.

           As everyone left the Circus tent, Taehyung stayed behind with his lion, laying on the tamed animal as Hoseok walked up to Taehyung. "Are you going to bed?"

             "Yes, have you been feeling well? You seemed very paranoid lately... What has the Adviser told you?" Taehyung wondered as Hoseok shook his head.

           "I-I've been feeling well! No worries!" Hoseok nervously layghed as Taehyung sighed and stood up to cup Hoseok's face, pulling the dancer close like he wanted to kiss him.. "Taehyung.. No.." Hoseok shook his head as Taehyung refused to let go.

          "Shh.... You know you have to be serious with me. I'm not going to do anything to you, I swear.. You're just not telling me something.." Taehyung claimed as he whispered to Hoseok. "Remember the times I would hold you like this, when you would never be honest with me?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok's eyes widened.

            "S-stay in the topic.." Hoseok claimed as Taehyung sighed, still holding Hoseok's face close to his.

           "I'm not going to let you go until you tell me... What has been going on with you?" Taehyung didn't mean to make Hoseok scared, he only wanted the truth but before Hoseok can say something else, Jimin was there.

            "Taehyung? Hoseok? What are you both doing?" Jimin asked as Taehyung let go of Hoseok.

             "Just talking..." Taehyung stated as he decided to leave. He started to have these suspicions on Hoseok. What if he was siding on the Adviser on hurting Jimin? This is why Taehyung held Hoseok close. He knew if he kept it up, this would get Hoseok to confess. But Hoseok was a tough nut to crack.

            "What was that all about?" Jimin questioned as Hoseok shrugged.

             "I don't know.." Hoseok lied. He knew Taehyung wanted to know more of what Adviser Yang has been telling the performer... But Hoseok refused to say like his life was on the line.

            Jungkook of course was laying awake at night... He was excited to see Jimin and by now, he made sure the maids cleaned the Prince room and the stylist bring Jimin's ring. This was going to be the ring Jungkook was going to propose to Jimin with by tomorrow.

           In the King's mind, he didn't feel like he was rushing too into this. He wanted to marry Jimin to seal their love and finally get rid of the only one who was ruining their love. That was Adviser Yang. Jungkook turned his head to look at the engagement ring box sitting ontop of the dresser.

          "I will propose to Jimin... And I won't accept a no for an answer..." Jungkook claimed. It was only a matter of time that the love he had for Jimin, grew into an obsessive love.

           Jungkook thought he loved Jimin like any other person would love somone else... But that wasn't how he sounded... He sounded much more... Obsessive.. Much more controlling when he would think of Jimin. He expected Jimin to accept his love and proposal.

            Jungkook still had the blanket in his arms, no longer smelling like Jimin now since the maids washed it countless times. "The day after tomorrow... Jimin will be my fiance... I will have him as my husband and he too will be King... I don't care what the people will say, I love my Jimin now and I won't have his love slip from my hands...." Jungkook said to himself in the dark.

          "Too many days on my own... Refusing sleep and food... Well, by tomorrow, I will no longer suffer... I will have Jimin here in my bed sleeping with me as we hold hands like we did before. So let that Adviser try to tell me Jimin can't be mines... I'd LOVE to see him try." Jungkook claimed confidently in his mind. No longer taking forever to finally rest. Jungkook has recently found himself falling asleep easier now because he grapsed the thought of Jimin sleeping right by his side. With the plan he has tomorrow, he no longer felt depressed, rather excited to see Jimin and propose. Deep down he knew Jimin will accept. He just knew it.

              During this, Jimin was in his room too only having butterflies in his stomach. This was odd... Normally he would have these the hour before the actual show but now? He was feeling afraid. "W-what if I see Jungkook there tomorrow?" Jimin wondered.

         The Puppet's mind began to wander off and think of many possibilities that made him nervous... and seeing the King after a long time was one of them! Jimin couldn't help but to feel absolutely terrified just thinking of seeing Jungkook in the crowd.

            Those words... Those horible words Jimin shouted at Jungkook before they stopped seeing eachother was brutal. He just hoped Jungkook wouldn't take them serious.

           But yet again, Jimin didn't really think the King will appear tomorrow, this was a very rare possibility that made Jimin scoff at the thought alone. Unaware that Jungkook was really going to show up with a big surprise that will change Jimin's life forever.