Chapter 46: A midnight thought

Yoongi cupped Hoseok's face and finally kissed him silently, not trying to wake up the little girl. His hand that was close to Hoseok's was now intertwined with Hoseok's as they shared their first kiss with their eyes closed.

           Then, Yoongi finally broke the kiss and stared at Hoseok. "I can't believe I finally kissed you after all this time... My first kiss in a long time.." Yoongi replied as Hoseok let out a laugh.

            "My first kiss after I had my heart broken.... Thank you.. Hoseok responded as he rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder, watching over the little girl together.

               "Hoseok... I think I want to keep you here..." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok's ear making the younger blush.

                "You... Want to keep me here? To live with you both?" Hoseok asked as  Yoongi smiled and nodded while he pressed his head against Hoseok's.

                "If we are going to love eachother and be parents... Shouldn't we atleast live together?" Yoongi questioned as Hoseok nodded.

             "Y-Yes... But I don't think the Ringmaster will let me live here... He cares about me too much and doesn't want me to leave him.." Hoseok confessed as Yoongi tilted his head as he started to glare at the younger man.

            "Are you.... With another?" Yoongi asked with hesitation as Hoseok quickly shook his head.

             "No! Of course not! Tae- I-I mean, Ringmaster is always worried about me because I'm his best friend... Don't worry about it.. He see's me as a friend." Hoseok confessed as Yoongi nodded looking at the ground while he still held Hoseok's hand in a tight lock. Not wanting him to go.

          "Did you learn that the hard way?" Yoongi asked Hoseok while separating a piece of Hoseok's hair and rolling it back to expose his forehead.

              "Sadly, yes." Hoseok confessed and looked up at Yoongi. "But you're here for me now and that's all I care about... You and Sumi!"

              Yoongi chuckled and gave Hoseok's forehead a kiss as he pressed his head against Hoseok's and just thought of many things that will come their way... Things like time. Yoongi feared that one day they won't have time to be together due to how busy they will be... But Yoongi kept his fingers crossed and hoped for the best. Hoping that soon, they will figure it out and stay together.

           "Please don't ever leave my side..." Yoongi said as Hoseok nodded while he rested his head against Yoongi's shoulder.

            "Of course I will never leave your side... I love and care about you too much to do so.." Hoseok replied while he allowed Yoongi to stroke his hair gently while he spent his time with Yoongi.

             Of course, at the time... Seokjin was at the Guard hall standing outside of the library room with a white long sleeved dress shirt, covered with a grey coat and black long dress pants with classic, black, and elegant shoes. He was waiting for Namjoon to be here... But he was taking forever!

        In reality, Namjoon wasn't at the Royal Hall, he was at his new spot since he didn't warn Adviser Yang that Jungkook and Jimin went to eat a meal together in the feast room. This made the Adviser change Namjoon's schedule since he didn't keep atleast one of his promises.

              Seokjin was getting tired of waiting... He was waiting there an hour and rolled his eyes, folding his arms. "He just blew me off... Didn't he?" Jin asked as he sighed. "Why would he do this? "Namjoon wouldn't keep me waiting all day. Maybe, I'll stay in the Library to wait for him and once he's here.. He'll walk in to get to our date!" Seokjin thought as he decided to stay in the Library, unaware that Namjoon wasn't coming to him since he had a new guard duty assigned to him by the old man, Adviser Yang. Interfering with their new relationship...

               Meanwhile, Jimin layed on his bed. Jungkook made sure the covers were changed so Jimin can sleep soundly. Just earlier, Jungkook told Jimin that their relationship was nothing but a 'Friends with benefits' type of relationship and Jimin despised those words. It was like the love Jungkook hid from Jimin was really nothing but just wants and desires from his Jester.

           Jimin didn't understand it. Jungkook not wanting to love made him grow suspicious. So far he did know Jungkook was very greedy with the crown and refused to let anyone in on his Royalty... He wanted to be loved by everyone and not let anyone else love another person in the Royal family but him.

           "He said we'll only be friends with benefits.... Nothing more.." Jimin whispered to himself. "There's no way I can accept that.. Why would I accept something so stupid? I would rather leave instead of being called that..." Jimin rolled his eyes as he tossed and turned on his bed, letting out a sigh.

            Jimin wished to be loved by the King... No matter if he really was a Jester, he wanted Jungkook to prove he wasn't like those other Kings at all.... Kings that only marry higher classed people who have money. The Higher class had a better chance to be with the King or even stand next to him.

         The truth was, Jimin wasn't a lower class man. He was a middle class. He wasn't rich or poor... Just normal. But it was his choice of profession that made him seem like a lower class man. Only lower class people will join the circus if they were desperate. Not for the real reason and that was to make other's laugh.

             During the meal with Jungkook today, Jimin was silent while Jungkook talked about many things and tried his best to make Jimin laugh but it didn't work... Jimin was still upset at the idea he was called a friend... Nothing more.

             "I don't want to be just your Jester... Or your friend... Or even your sex toy at all! I just want to love you and get the same thing in return." Jimin whispered shutting his eyes as he he held Jungkook's silk blanket tightly.

         "Can't I love you like any other person would? Not caring about Higher classes or lower classes?" Jimin thought as he pressed his face against the silk red blanket Jungkook gave him.

         "Why can't you love me and accept me as your Soulmate...?" Jimin questioned himself hoping one day Jungkook would finally answer and become Jimin's official lover.

          But, what made Jungkook so scared of loving Jimin? Aside from being greedy with the attention of his people. Just what really was the reason? Was Jungkook embarrassed to be seen with a Middle classed man like his Jester, Park Jimin?