Chapter 40: Under the moonlight

"Why do you live in isolation?" Jimin asked trying to break up the silence.

            "I just don't want to have anyone around me.. I prefer to be alone since I don't want to give anyone any of my people's attention to someone else other than me..."

              "You are one of a kind, Jungkook." Jimin laughed. "You want all of the love from many people yet you don't want to share it with others." Jimin giggled.

                "I always been like this.. Ever since I wanted to be King. The love they gave my father, I wanted that too." Jungkook looked down at the ground from under the balcony. "I just love being cared about from many other people out there. They love me no matter what."

              "Of course they love you, why wouldn't they? I can name so many things on why they love you." Jimin claimed. Yet he was answering this on his own point of view. He knew many people out there that loved the King, had only a little to work with.

           "Tell me.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin gave him a smile.

          "You're smart, handsome, funny, cute, clever, romantic.... Your eyes are so beautiful and your hair is just silk and soft. You smell nice too." Jimin giggled. "Jungkook, you have a lovely voice... I would love to hear it everyday." Jimin added as Jungkook began to blush! This was almost like his first time blushing happily at that moment on.

           "You only say that because I'm the King." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin let out a laugh covering his face. By there, they eventually talked about many things. Only things to get to know eachother more now.

           When Jimin was growing sleepy, there was something that replayed in Jungkook's mind and it was having Jimin wake up to his voice. Jimin claimed he wanted to hear it everyday and Jungkook just wanted to make Jimin's morning worth a while.

              "Goodnight, Jungkook." Jimin yawned as he climbed onto the bed already growing sleepy as he rested his head down on the pillow.

                Suddenly, Jimin felt Jungkook slowly climb onto the bed too and lay next to his Jester. "I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help but to remember that you said you would love to hear my voice everyday."

           "Mm? and what's that supposed to mean?" Jimin asked with a smirk as Jungkook was on his own side of the bed.

            "You will hear my voice as soon as you wake up." Jungkook replied while he folded his arms laying on the bed. Jimin then dropped his hand onto the space between the two and looked at the King.

              "Then you'll have to promise me you won't leave me at night. Hold my hand now~" Jimin instructed as Jungkook shook his head.

            "No, you come close if you don't want me to leave you at all." Jungkook responded, playing the right cards on Jimin.

             Jimin moved in a bit closer as Jungkook pulled Jimin close enough to lay in a spooning position with the older boy. As soon as Jungkook pulled Jimin by his hips, pulling the older boy closer, Jimin blushed and covered his mouth as he felt Jungkook directly place Jimin's hips infront of Jungkook's where his rear was touching the King's private area. Jungkook wasn't hard, he just wanted Jimin close like how he did before when they had sex out of 'curiosity'.

           The next morning, Jungkook woke up to see he held Jimin in his arms. There the two layed on the bed holding eachother close as Jungkook opened his eyes to see how Jimin clinged onto the king close. They ended up sleeping together last night with no interruptions. Adviser Yang didn't even walk in once!

              Jungkook smiled watching Jimin sleep. He gently caressed Jimin's soft hair, rolling it back as he kissed Jimin on the forehead. Just last night, Jungkook mostly talked to Jimin about how he lived in the castle for all his life... Alone. Jungkook was just like that girl, Sumi. She always lived in isolation, as so as the King.... This feeling made Jungkook want to become king so quickly. He knew he would be loved if he was to become king.

           🎶"My heart is drenched in wine, But you'll be on my mind Forever. Out across the endless sea, I would die in ecstasy..But I'll be a bag of bones...Driving down the road alone"🎶

        Jungkook hummed to himself the rest of the song he was singing along to silently. Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes as he kissed Jimin on the cheek and continued to hum. Pressing his face against Jimin's cheek. "You're so special to me.." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's neck waking up the older boy.

           "Mm~ I can't even sleep with you here! Why did I let you sleep with me? You distracted me from closing my eyes."

             "I only wanted to be able to sleep with you here." Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

              "Haha, do you love me, My King?" Jimin asked as Jungkook stayed silent. Yet again.. That question couldn't be answered. Jungkook looked up at the ceiling and pretended he didn't hear that question. "I'm only joking." Jimin laughed trying to make it seem like the question didn't really mean anything... But in reality it did.

           Jimin wanted to know why Jungkook did all of these things.. Why did he kiss him everyday? Why did he make love to him and brush it off as curiousity? Why does he treat him like someone so special if he can never say 'I love you' or even ask Jimin to be his boyfriend officially? Jimin knew Jungkook never wanted to love because soon it'll lead into marriage and that was something Jungkook didn't want to do. He was greedy but did a great job at hiding it from everyone.

             "You have a nice voice when you sing~" Jimin changed the conversation as Jungkook 'finally heard' Jimin's statement.

             "Did you dream of me?" Jungkook asked so suddenly. "I sang to you only a little hoping you would wake up or atleast dream of me... Well? Did it work?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin giggled and shook his head.

            "Sadly, No. But, I did wake up to hear you... And I love your voice." Jimin stated as Jungkook couldn't stop smiling at what Jimin would say. It was like everytime Jimin was around him, the King would find himself thinking on love again. Knowing if he was to accept this...Jungkook would fall in love with Jimin and of course he didn't have any issues with that.