Chapter 71: Gone

"Y-Yoongi! Get the nurse! Get someone please!" Hoseok shouted as he ran up the stairs to see Taehyung with a scar over his face. "Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted in tears as Yoongi quickly went to find someone.

           "Hoseok... Didn't you hear any of that?" Taehyung asked in a whisper as Hoseok placed his hands over Taehyung's wound. Trying to stop the bleeding.

              "N-no... It's sound proof rooms... No one will be able to hear a sound!" Hoseok claimed as he tried his best to stop the blood. "Y-you actually listened to me... But why did you do this on your own?! Idiot! You're hurt!"

          Taehyung let out a slight chuckle and wiped the bit of blood coming from his mouth. "But I protected all of you... I-I couldn't sit back and let that monster kill all five of you...."

           "A-all five?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung nodded.

           "Sumi, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and... You..." Taehyung whispered as Hoseok noticed how Taehyung began to cough out blood.

              "Shh... You'll be okay! I promise you'll be fine! Please don't leave.... You're my best friend."

              "Hoseok... You idiot..." Taehyung chuckled. "If I die here and now... I will be happy to know I saved you all... Important people to me.." Taehyung said with a smile as Hoseok shook his head.

           "STOP SMILING LIKE YOU ACCEPT THIS!" Hoseok shouted in tears seeing Taehyung let out a weak chuckle as he placed his bloody hand over Hoseok's cheek.

            "Hope... Let it happen..."

            "NO!" Hoseok refused. "You aren't going to die like this! We won't let you!" Hoseok cried as Yoongi managed to find a nurse and doctor from the hospital building in the castle where all injured staff members would go to.

              The doctor hurried up stairs with the nurse as they hurried to tend to Taehyung's wound. While Hoseok stepped back with his bloody hands and watched as they helped save his best friend.

              "He'll be alright... Okay?" Yoongi stated as he locked hands with his lover. Not caring how bloody Hoseok's hand was.

               "I know he will... T-thank goodness Sumi's asleep..." Hoseok claimed as he he rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "He told me that he saved all of us from getting murdered in our sleep... We could have died tonight if it wasn't for Taehyung..."

               "Taehyung?" Yoongi raised his brows and tilted his head to see Taehyung laying on the floor while the Doctor took off his shirt to heal him properly. "You know, this is the first time I'm seeing the Ringmaster... But I gotta say, he's a really brave guy."  Yoongi claimed as he gave Hoseok a kiss on the cheek and watched over Taehyung, the doctor and nurse that healed him right on the spot.

            Meanwhile, Jungkook woke up, he felt the constant whispering in his ear... Telling him to wake up. That voice that called to him almost sounded like Adviser Yang's. Jungkook suddenly felt like something wasn't right... He got up and started to put on his red robe in a hurry... He had a bad feeling that something big was happening...

               Jungkook quickly left the room, leaving Jimin to sleep on the King's bed silently. Jungkook quickly went down the steps as he noticed Taehyung was being aided by the Doctor while Hoseok and Yoongi stood there and watched over him.

          "What's going on?!" Jungkook shouted in fear as Yoongi's eyes widened.

          "Your Majesty, please go upstairs and rest!" Yoongi claimed as Jungkook shook his head.

           "N-No... What happened? Where's my Adviser? I need to see him!" Jungkook continued as Yoongi tried his best to direct the King back to his room but Jungkook kept trying to move away.  "YOONGI! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?!" Jungkook shouted as Yoongi tried to get the King to the third floor without looking down at the first floor.

            "Nothing! You don't have to be out here. It was just a little co-" Yoongi then stopped as the King stood still... He noticed blood on the first floor and started to walk down the steps, seeing more of it. By now, Yoongi gave up on trying to stop the King from seeing what was on the first floor by now.

          As soon as Jungkook looked down, he saw his father figure lay face down on the white marble floor that was stained blood-shot red. "A-Adviser Yang?" Jungkook called out almost breaking into tears. He hoped the Adviser would have just fainted or lost consciousness due to the blood flowing... But he knew if the doctors didn't attend to him.. It could only mean one thing. He was dead.

         "ADVISER YANG? I ORDER YOU TO STAND UP!" Jungkook cried as Yoongi looked down in silence, not wanting to bother the King as Taehyung was hearing the King let out cries.

        Taehyung didn't feel guilty... As soon as Jungkook would find out what just happened, he would have to accept it.. Jungkook cried on the stairs as he looked up to see Adviser Yang lay motionless on the cold floor.

           "P-please don't go..." Jungkook cried. "I still need your guidance.. I'm not married just yet... A-and I-I didn't mean to yell at you..." Jungkook cried wishing he would open his eyes and see his father figure stand up and say he was okay... But he knew he would never hear The Adviser's constant bickering again... No matter how much Jungkook hated it.. He still cared about the older man.

           Jungkook was in tears crying as Jimin showed up and came down the steps to his King and sat next to him, hugging him close at a time like this.

             "Shh..I'm here for you, Jungkookie." Jimin hushed Jungkook as he felt the King cry onto his arms. The Adviser did seem like an angry old man to everyone else... But deep down, he meant alot to Jeon Jungkook. He was more of an annoying strict father to the King and Jungkook took him for granted after all these years.

             Jungkook was unaware of the Adviser's dark intentions and only saw him how a son would look at his father... Eventually, Jungkook was going to be told everything about his Adviser and why he died that cold night. But until then, he was allowed to cry out his tears before he was to be told the truth.