Chapter 27: Appreciated

The next day, Namjoon was out in the fields, far from the castle. He was given the chance to walk out of the castle for once and he absolutely enjoyed it! Namjoon gazed at pink roses with little thorns along the green stem sides.

            Namjoon suddenly thought of his good friend, Seokjin and wanted to give him the pink rose. He had no idea why this thought came across him but he suddenly wanted to bring him roses. The guard picked up the pink roses and carried enough to make a small bundle of many pink roses.

            "Jin will love this~" Namjoon claimed as he walked down the hill of flowers, walking out with the beautiful, pink roses from the bush. He was careful with the thorns of the vibrant pink roses and managed to leave the hill without pricking his finger.

            As soon as Namjoon got back to the castle, he was going to cut the thorns off of the rose's stems and give them to Jin. He didn't know if Jin would love roses as a gift. Any other girl would accept them but a guy? Maybe Jin would love these roses and maybe set them on his desk in the library or even in his room by the window!

                Namjoon was quick to enter the library room and pull out the scissors from the cabinet so he can clip the thorns along the stem. He needed to be quick because there was never a moment when Seokjin wouldn't be in the library room.

             After a while of cutting the prickled thorns, Namjoon threw away the small thorns and gathered the roses together just in time for Seokjin to walk in. Jin was wearing a white dress shirt, black pants and black shoes while he carried his blue coat to use in the castle. Every staff member was to wear a royal blue since it was their uniform.

            When Jin stepped in, he fixed his glasses and closed the door while he stepped in. Namjoon quickly set the roses down on his desk and went to hide behind a bookcase as Jin noticed the pile of roses on his desk.

           "W-who... Brought these?" Jin asked quietly as he pushed his glasses back onto his face and looked at the nice petals of the pink roses.

             Namjoon then walked behind Jin and smiled. "I did!" Namjoon claimed as Jin turned around blushing.

             "Why did you-"

               "I was picking roses and decided to pick some roses for you. I hope you don't mind." Namjoon claimed as Jin looked back at the roses.

                "Haha, nice try Kim Namjoon!" Jin began to laugh. "I know what you want."

                 "What do you mean?" Namjoon wondered thinking this will be very interesting to hear.

                  "You want to go out with me on a date!" Jin stated as Namjoon didn't think that was a bad idea. "Well Namjoon? Is that true?" Seokjin asked as Namjoon let out a chuckle and nodded happily.

              "Of course it's true." Namjoon replied making the older man turn around and hold a pink rose happily. Holding a flirty smile on his face.
____________________________________

                Jungkook was sitting on his throne waiting for Jimin. He has told the older boy to show up at the throne room with his puppet attire. Jungkook wanted Jimin to entertain him just for today since the older boy did want to be treated like he was just another staff member here.

            Jungkook did promise he was going to treat Jimin like a normal person who works at the castle but just last night... He made sure he told his wardrobe stylist to come up with Jimin's new Jester costume. Jungkook just didn't want just any random costume.. He wanted the best outfit for Jimin to use most of the time he will be here. That alone will make Jungkook happy, just seeing Jimin by his side everyday.

              Jimin soon arrived to the throne room with his Puppet look. Jungkook smiled at the performer and waved seeing Jimin arrive. "Hello, Jimin.. You took long..."

             "I-I'm sorry My King. I just had to leave the castle to buy myself a meal..." Jimin confessed. "I'm nervous to ask the chef to make me something..."

                 Jungkook sighed and face palmed as he moved his hand away quickly. "You know what? That's fine... I can't treat you the way I did before since you don't want it that way... I guess it's up to you to choose now." Jungkook replied as Jimin nodded in silence.

            "...Will I be entertaining you today?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded with a smile.

           "I know your partner isn't here to help you dance with your strings but that doesn't matter. You don't have to make me laugh to entertain me." Jungkook claimed watching the performer infront of him. "Anyways... Before you begin, I want to let you know that today will be the last time you wear that outfit. You'll no longer be a Puppet... You'll be my Jester and I think you should atleast dress up in the right costume to actually fit the name."

             "You picked out my Jester costume?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smirked.

              "I may have said I wasn't going to treat you any differently... But I swear this was the last thing I was going to do for you. I made sure I told my wardrobe stylist to make the best Jester outfit and make it very beautiful for you to wear." Jungkook mentioned seeing Jimin stay silent and nod.

           Jimin was blushing but under his makeup, no one can see that he really was. "You want me to look my best as your Jester...? I feel so appreciated." Jimin giggled as Jungkook tilted his head while he leaned back srill holding his intriguing smirk.

              "Everyone needs to be apreciated but you? No one needs to apreciate you but me... and only me." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "Now, let's stop talking already." Jungkook claimed as he crossed his right leg over his left and rested his hands on the arm rests of the throne. "Entertain me."