Chapter 51: Just words

The next morning, Jimin woke up to have Jungkook holding him in a lock as Jungkook kept Jimin in his arms. Not letting go at all... Jimin looked down and thought it was only wrong to do couple things when obviously they were not a couple. Apparently, Jimin still didn't understand the whole "Friends with benefits" type of thing. He thought he was only useful for the bedroom to Jungkook and that was it for him.

           Jimin tried to move but Jungkook only tightened his grip on Jimin's waist making him wiggle and refuse Jungkook's contact. This woke the King up.

             "Mm... Stay still.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin lokked back to see Jungkook was still keeping his eyes closed. "You can't leave me..."

             "Sleep on your own.." Jimin replied as Jungkook shook his head and started to kiss Jimin's lips.

              "No... You'll stay here with me and that's final..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin layed there. He didn't know if he enjoyed it or just really hated this. He was somewhat in the middle. "You hate me, Jimin? Hm?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

               "I'll never hate you..." Jimin replied as Jungkook smiled and kissed his Jester.

                "Then sleep... And don't leave or else I'll get mad..." Jungkook ststed as Jimin nodded.

         Very soon, it was silent in the room... Nothing else could be heard but the two's constant breathing. Jimin liked this silently as Jungkook was only sleeping. "W-what am I doing?" Jimin whispered as he felt Jungkook's grip loosen. Now the King was fully asleep.

              Jimin finally got up and knew Adviser Yang would show up and bother him.. But Jimin really just wanted to see the man in the throne room when they finally reach their deal... That's what seemed to matter at the moment and Jimin didn't want to seem like he wad influencing Jungkook's decision... Even if he never stood a chance in the first place.

            The Jester did really feel like a toy... He was only used to be played with... Jimin knew he was going to loose his bet but it didn't hurt to try and ask. Jimin knew Jungkook said if Jimin was to leave him asleep, he would get angry.. But what would he really do? Make Jimin dance until he passes out or give him a very,  'intimate punishment.'  whatever it was, Jimin didn't care... Jungkook just couldn't function without him.

             Jimin left the King's room with his clothes from last night on and walked to his own room. He felt dry cum on the corner of his lips and on his body... It was something he knew that meant he had to shower and get it off.

            When Jimin was in the shower, he was standing and watching the water run down his body, knowing Jungkook would wait for him at the throne room with such a possessive mood... He'll maybe make Jimin get on his knees and pleasure the King.

             Jimin was finally done, he wore his Jester costume and layed in bed thinking he had enough time to start heading to the throne room too soon... Deep down, he just knew Jungkook was going to wake up angry.
____________________________________

           Hoseok woke up next to Yoongi as they were sleeping on the same bed together in a sepereate room from Sumi's. It was in the same dorm but not the same room. Each room in the castle was like a small apartment space with two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and a living room. Hoseok looked up to see Yoongi was still asleep and he smiled happily to see him still there.

           Last night, they didn't touch... Only talked about their issues when it came to love and of course talking about their furture as the only contact they had together was their hands holding tightly. Hoseok realized Yoongi's hands were now gripping onto the sleeve of Hoseok's shirt and this made the dancer smile.

             "I love you~" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi's ear and sat up. Only then, Sumi ran into the room to jump on the bed. Sumi was Yoongi's alarm clock to start the day. "Good morning, Sumi!" Hoseok greeted the girl as she smiled even happier to see Hoseok there with her father. By now, she understood what this meant and hugged Hoseok and her Father once Yoongi woke up.

          "I have two fathers now!" Sumi claimed happily as Yoongi rubbed his eyes, unaware of what was happening until Hoseok gave Yoongi a kiss on the cheek.

           Of course, Hoseok and Yoongi made up a schedule on what to do about Hoseok living far.... It wasn't easy but they found a way to have time for everything. Even Sumi. Hoseok was to spend the nights at the castle and spend half of his day with Sumi as Yoongi worked.

         In the mornings, Hoseok would have to go back to his house and check in with his Ringmaster to make sure he knows when is the next performance. It was tough but they had no other way to handle this. Atleast they were happy with the plan and knew Sumi understood.

              "Yoongi, I'll be leaving now but don't worry, I'll come back~" Hoseok claimed as he stretched and Yoongi nodded while he held Sumi close.

            "Love you~ please be safe." Yoongi claimed as Sumi waved at Hoseok.

            "Bye, Father!" Sumi said as she let out a giggle once Hoseok smiled and waved in return.

             Hoseok soon left the castle and returned to his home where Taehyung was in his room looking at the contract. He wanted to know if Jimin was doing okay... Today was the last day and he was going to the King and ask him if he was treating Jimin well. As for Jimin, Taehyung will ask if Jimin wanted to stay with the king now. Permanently.

         Hoseok walked into Taehyung's room and greeted his Ringmaster. "I'm back." Hoseok claimed as Taehyung looked up in worry.

           "And where were you?! I didn't see you at all last night!" Taehyung claimed as he stood up, setting the contract on the bed as he fixed his unbuttoned, blue dress shirt over his white tank top with black and loose pants fir bottoms.

            "I was with Min Yoongi..." Hoseok confessed as Taehyung tilted his head.

             "And who is that?" Taehyung asked tapping his foot onto the wooden floor. Waiting for an answer.

             Hoseok smiled as he looked down at his hands remembering Yoongi's hands locked with his all night while they shared hopes and dreams. "Min Yoongi, My love... My everything..."