Chapter 36: Adjusting

Jimin woke up later in the afternoon on the King's bed, sleeping on the man's chest while they were both covered by a clean red blanket. Jimin didn't realize what just happened until he started to feel Jungkook kiss him on his lips repeatedly showing he woke up.

          "Jungkook.... Jungkook?!" Jimin quickly sat up as Jungkook began to laugh.

           "What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked with a smile. "Don't you want me to kiss you like this when you wake up in my arms?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin noticed not only he was naked under the sheets, Jungkook was naked too!

             "Jungkook... W-we had sex!" shouted Jimin as he began to panic. "I was too caught up with the feeling... I am so sorry, My king!" Jimin apologized many times as Jungkook stood there with such a smile.

            "There's nothing to be ashamed of~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin shook his head in denial.

              "There's too much holes in this, My King... What will you're Adviser do if he was to catch us right now? W-what will my Ringmaster say!" Jimin asked as Jungkook sighed.

               "Your Ringmaster isn't here... And of course Adviser Yang isn't here either. Why can't you learn to let loose once and a while?"

            "I.. Just feel worried we'll get caught and getting caught won't do us both any good. Adviser Yang will get angry at me and give you long lectures.." Jimin stated.

           "Do I care about that?" Jungkook asked as he sat up to pull Jimin back onto the bed where he held Jimin's body close. "I am the King and what I want, I get. So, I won't waste any second to say that you're mine and if I want to keep you here, you stay here." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear as he climbed over his Jester. "You were so loud when I touched you like this~" Jungkook said as he moved his hands up Jimin's chest softly. "I can make you stay... I can even make it seem like the first. That is..If you let me in again."

             "My King, I just don't want you to get into any issues with your adviser.. Maybe he does know what's right." Jimin replied as Jungkook held Jimin's nipples with his fingers, pinching them tightly. "A-aH J-Jungkook!"

            "Say you will stay here." Jungkook persisted as Jimin felt Jungkook's fingers began to rub on his nipple as he lowered his head to bite them only softly. "Stay... here.. For someone who owns you"

             Jungkook then moved his  mouth away from Jimin's chest and faced Jimin only to kiss him. "I want to trust you, My King... " Jimin claimed as Jungkook made a confused face.

            "Want? You WANT to trust me?" Jungkook asked as Jimin was completely vulnerable under Jungkooks body while the King caged him under. "What do you mean by that, Jimin?"

             "I don't know... I just really find it tough to figure you out at times.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook released him and layed back onto the bed.

             "I get that alot.. But please note that I won't let you go home ever.. No matter how much you cry.. I'll keep you here because you are my Jester.

           "Jester..." Jimin whispered in his head . Will he only be an entertainer in Jungkook's eyes? No, Jungkook cares much too much and loves Jimin to death! However... At times it only felt that way towards the Jester. Jimin just couldn't hear the words, "I love you" come from Jungkook's mouth.

           "Am I just a Jester to you now?" Jimin asked as Jungkook layed silently on the bed.

           "What do you want me to say?" Jungkook asked Jimin as Jimin sighed and sat up wanting to leave but then Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin by the arm to pull him back onto the bed. "This is unexpected.. I'm just not giving you answers. Is that it? Jimin you are just trying to adjust to this all I know it. This is our first time together and you might feel disgusted and uncomfortable but that's okay."

            "I don't feel disgusted and uncomfortable... I feel nervous and afraid." Jimin whispered. "Adviser Yang has a key to your room and he might come in to find me here!"

             "Ah, Jimin please calm down." Jungkook laughed.

              "Where's my clothes?" Jimin asked as Jungkook yawned and pointed to the folded clothes by the cabinet.

                "I was awake earlier and decided to pick up the clothes." Jungkook replied and layed back on the bed humming to himself with the blanket over his body.

            "And you didn't bother to wake me up?" Jimin sighed and got up to wear his clothes but as soon as he got up his legs started to hurt. "N-ngh... I can't get up... My legs hurt along with my-"

             "Then you should stay~" Jungkook whispered as he moved up to Jimin with the big blanket and covered him while they shared a blanket together.

             "No... I can't, I'll get in trouble... You'll get in trouble!" Jimin worried as Jungkook pulled Jimin back into his arms as he kissed Jimin's cheek, moving his hands down to his lower half of his torso.

                "Jimin, the night is almost here... Come back to me then."

                "I can't..." Jimin responded. "I'll have to leave the castle to eat..." Jimin then looked up at the king. "I can't starve this long..." Jimin replied as Jungkook tilted his head and rested his hands by Jimin's pelvis under the covers.

           "It bothers me that you don't eat... I don't like that your starving."

             "Oh you are only saying that because we just had sex.. Quit it.." Jimin said to the King, watching Jungkook shook his head.

              "Now why would you say that?" Jungkook asked with a smile and kissed Jimin's head. "I care about my staff and ask if they have eaten. It's only normal for me to ask."

                "I have to go to my room and shower." Jimin said as he tried to get up again but the King quickly pulled Jimin down again. "My King.."

              "Stop calling me that.. You called me Jungkook before and now you call me your King? Call my Jungkook... That's the only name I would accept from you. Anyways, I did tell you to stay here right? You have to do as I say, Park Jimin.... Nothing else. So stay here.. I got you right where I want you now."