Chapter 68: What's good for you~

Jungkook continuously slammed his cock, deep into Jimin making the older boy let out labored moans. Jimin was running out of breath from moaning loudly and finally gave in and let out pants. Just then, Jimin was beginning to reach his climax.

            "A-Ah~ AhH J-Jungk-AH!" Jimin moaned as he rested his head on the bed, feeling his body move up with every thrust, onto the bed.

             "Oh, Jimin~ you want to cum for me?" Jungkook asked as he kept thrusting and licking his lips as he watched Jimin arch his back and want more pleasure. Jungkook looked at Jimin's ass and spanked it while he thrusted, loving how Jimin let out a louder moan when Jungkook gives him that kind of attention.

                "J-Jungkook! Ah~ Oh Jungkook!" Jimin moaned as the King placed his hands on the bed to hold himself up while he leaned in just to thrust harder into Jimin. "OH FUCK!" Jimin shouted as he started to tremble under Jungkook, panting and moaning like a mess. "Ah-AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as he panted into the pillow he had under him.

              The younger then pulled out and turned Jimin over to lay on his back while he looked up at the ceiling. Jungkook gently rested his head in between Jimin's thighs and began to lick Jimin's wet member. Gently he licked along the wet tip that still had Pre-cum escape his slit as Jungkook inserted Jimin's cock into his mouth and begin to suck and bob his head slowly while his gaze made Jimin want to cum.

            Jimin covered his face and mewled as Jungkook stopped just to move up to Jimin and remove his hands from his face. Jungkook stared at his lover in such lust, he slowly intertwined hands with Jimin and moved down to continue sucking Jimin's hard length while the King listened to Jimin's sweet whimpers.

            "Mmm~" Jungkook hummed his moan as Jimin jolted his hips, cumming into Jungkook's mouth.

           "Ah-H-Haa.... Ah...ahh" Jimin panted as Jungkook sucked all of the cum Jimin released. Jungkook then swallowed it as he licked his lips and detatched his soft lips from Jimin's member.

         "Jiminie~" Jungkook whispered as he was almost close to cumming so, he decided to thrust into Jimin again. The top pressed Jimin's legs onto the bed and thrusted while Jungkook looked down to see that Jimin couldn't stop huffing. He tried to look at Jungkook but the sensation was too good for him and make him close his eyes.. To focus on how good Jungkook was pleasuring Jimin. "Jimin~" Jungkook moaned as he leaned in to kiss Jimin, sucking onto Jimin's bottom lip while he stil held Jimin's hands so tightly.

             "HMmm~ Mm-" Jimin hummed as Jungkook still sucked Jimin's lip. As soon as he pulled away, he ejaculated inside of Jimin, letting out loud pants.

          "AH-Ah... Ah.. Jimin..." Jungkook huffed, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder while he still had his length insde of the older's wet hole.

             The two were out of breath... Jimin missed doing these things with Jeon Jungkook. He missed everything about him and wanted more of it. Of course not at the moment. The younger looked up at Jimin and gave his lover as smile as he cupped Jimin's tired little face and brought him closer to kiss.

           "Mm- how was that for a first time in a while?~" Jungkook cooed as Jimin gave Jungkook a smile as the top pulled out of Jimin, making Jimin let out a sharp breath. "Was I good to you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded and wrapped his arms around Jungkook to pull him into the kiss where Jungkook tongue kissed Jimin and rolled his fingers along Jimin's hard nipples, making Jimin bite his lip gently.

             "Oh Jungkook, s-stop! T-take a break for a while!" Jimin insisted as Jungkook chuckled and layed on the older boy's shoulder while he looked up to gaze at Jimin from a perfect view.

            "I'm addicted to how I have you moaning my name.... I never expected myself to like something so erotic... But I guess I did and I'm glad it was you and no one else who has me feel this way..." Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin's jawline. "Take a short rest and we can go wash up~"

             Jimin closed his eyes to sleep as Jungkook caressed Jimin's face with his warm hand that had veins popping out slightly. "I love you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled and raised his hand to place over Jungkook's hand.

             "I love you more~" Jimin replied as Jungkook let out a happy giggle and moved up to give Jimin another kiss. Finishing the whole sexual intercourse with gentle kisses and soft whispers to eachother's ears.
____________________________________

          Hoseok quickly arrived to the castle and hurried to Yoongi who would be in the room with his daughter as always. Hoseok didn't know this but, Yoongi was stressed... He had to travel back and forth from that creeepy town and return to the adviser.

            When Hoseok walked into the room, Yoongi was laying in bed, exhausted from the long day. Sumi was in her room playing with her toys while Yoongi tried to get some rest, but as soon as Hoseok walked in... He didn't want to sleep.

         "H-Hoseok! How was the performance?" Yoongi asked with a yawn as Hoseok only felt worried for his boyfriend who was laying in bed sleepily.

             "I can't tell him about this... He's very sleepy and needs rest..." Hoseok thought as he walked up to Yoongi and placed his hand over the older man's head. "Yoongi, why are you so sleepy? Are you working hard again?" Hoseok asked as Yoongi let out a sigh.

            "It's my job... I need to do this..." Yoongi responded as Hoseok hugged Yoongi while they both layed back onto the bed. "Make my day brighter with your smile... Tell me about your performance.." Yoongi whispered as Hoseok looked up at Yoongi and told him about the circus performance. 

              After that, Hoseok started to realize that just talking was enough to make Yoongi smile again, but this time he was sleepy. "Yoongi... I don't think this job is good for you.." Hoseok claimed as Yoongi opened his eyes to look at the younger man.

            "But I need it..." Yoongi replied in a calm yet, shaky voice.

             "Yoongi, This is hurting you so much... Please do it for us... Sumi and I, do it for us..." Hoseok wanted Yoongi to quit so he wouldn't be too stressed. At the moment, Hoseok believed Jimin was safe with the King. So, Hoseok took his time to help his lover.

           "Where will we go if we can't live here?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok smiled and kissed his lover's forehead.

           "Let's live together.. In a house just with you, me and Sumi... We can be a family! There's many jobs out in the town and we can stay closer together... I won't have to leave every morning." Hoseok promised as the thought alone in Yoongi's head was good enought to convince him into looking forward to quit and be with his family. Far from the higher class and into a more calming lifestyle.