Chapter 66: Fustration

Adviser Yang felt like the day was silent.... The King wasn't walking around crying and complaining and suddenly... He can hear giggles coming from the room.

           "He's here... Isn't he?" Adviser Yang asked himself as he walked up to Namjoon. "Namjoon! Where is the King?" Adviser Yang asked the Guard that was supposed to be on break. Namjoon was only roaming around the halls since he was waiting on Seokjin so they can go out together.

            "The King is in his room." Namjoon answered as he walked up to a nearby mirror to look at himself and smile at his reflection and roll his hair back. "But, the King specifically told the guards not to let anyone in his room at the moment." Namjoon claimed as Adviser Yang tilted his head.

             "What is he hiding?" Adviser Yang asked as Namjoon looked at the Adviser.

              "He has his Jester in his room and doesn't want anyone else to bother him at the moment." Namjoon claimed as Adviser Yang gave Namjoon a glare while the two stared at eachother in silence.

              "Namjoonie!~" Seokjin shouted wearing a white coat. He took off his glasses while he looked at the guard in front od the mirror, catching Namjoon's attention.

            Adviser Yang knew he was just wasting time by just watching the two love birds and decided to do something about this... The Adviser stormed out of the halls and started walking to the Royal Hall to confront Jungkook.

           "What was he trying to do?" Jin asked as he walked up to his lover and began to take out his glasses from his coat.

          "Just asking for the King, he's like a lost puppy without the King." Namjoon laughed as he grabbed Jin's glasses and placed them on. "You look way better without these."

           Seokjin then looked up at Namjoon seeing how handsome his lover looked with glasses and let out a laugh realizing Namjoon was wearing it upside down. "I look better either way." Jin laughed as he fixed Namjoon's glasses. "My Namjoonie looks handsome too." Jin cooed as Namjoon smiled and held up his hand to hold Jin's as they decided to go out together.

             However, Adviser Yang still knew Jimin was in the room and knocked on the King's door. At the time, Jimin was cuddling with Jungkook in bed as there was a rapid knock at the door.

        "I thought I made it clear I didn't want anyone to bother..." Jungkook sighed as Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled.

          "Just go see who it is..." Jimin suggested as Jungkook smiled and gave Jimin a kiss on his forehead and stood up. "Please hurry back~" Jimin whispered as he turned over on the bed and layed on the pillow while Jungkook went to answer the door.

             As soon as Jungkook opened the door, Adviser Yang was standing there with his arms crossed. "Adviser Yang..? What are you doing here?"

           "That Jester is here... Isn't he?" Adviser Yang asked as Jungkook looked back to see Jimin facing the door.

            "Jimin's not a Jester..." Jungkook claimed as Adviser Yang tilted his head and gave Jungkook a scowl.

              "What on earth are you saying, King Jungkook?" Adviser Yang asked as he tilted his head to see Jimin was on the bed watching the two. "You.. Don't know what you are getting yourself into, King Jungkook..."

          "Adviser... I care about you like a father. Don't be this way and make me want to slam this fucking door in your face." Jungkook replied as the Adviser kept staring at the King.

         "You can't love a lower class.." the older man responded as Jungkook rolles his eyes.

          "You're words won't scare me... I don't care if I'm breaking the rules... It's about time I stop listening to someone who only cares about his high class." Jungkook claimed as he slammed the door on the Adviser leaving the older man in shock. He never expected the King to do something like that.

              "Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he looked up to see that the King looked a bit upset and almost in tears. "Are you crying?"

               "It's nothing.." Jungkook claimed as he sat next to Jimin and watched how Jimin became very worried.

               "You need to tell me things that bother you.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook sighed and looked at the door.

                "I think I went too rough on someone I see as my father..." Jungkook answered as Jimin climbed up to Jungkook and sat on his lap as he gave a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

              "You said what you had to say, it's not your fault." Jimin stated as he pointed Jungkook's face to his and caressed the King's face.

                  "I hate having to be mean to him... But you have a point, Jiminie~" Jungkook said as he leaned back onto the bed's headboard, holding Jimin close while he looked into his lover's eyes. "Let's stop talking about this.... Are you hungry?"

             Jimin shook his head and smiled. "Jungkook... I want to be here with you..."

             "Ah, Jimin I hope you aren't lying to me about not being hungry so you can lay here with me~" Jungkook laughed and held Jimin's hand up. "I just love seeing this ring on you... It let's me know that we are going to be together forever.. Like the way I always hoped for." Jungkook stated as he quickly pinned Jimin onto the bed, hearing the Older boy let out a giggle.

            "Everything you do to me makes me smile~" Jimin whispered as he moved his hand up the King's chest and placed his hands on Jungkook's dress shirt collar.

             "You... Want me to fuck you right now?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gazed up at  the King with his eyes already glistening. "Yes or no, Jiminie~" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "You don't have to be embarrassed... Tell me what you really want."

            "Yes, Jungkook.. Please." Jimin replied as Jungkook kissed Jimin and bit his lover's lip while he sucked onto the lip too hearing Jimin let out a silent moan. He longed to be touched by the King and thought it has been a long time since their last... So Jimin wanted this the most, just like Jungkook.
____________________________________

         "Who does he think he is? Shutting the door on the Adviser! The one who guides the King?!" Adviser Yang shouted in his room as he began to pace around in anger.

          "I didn't want to hurt the King... But if he stands in the way of Jimin's assassination. I won't hesitate to have the killer, murder the King aswell... The throne belongs to someone who will not bring shame to the whole kingdom... If I have to make Jungkook choose the throne or Jimin's life, I will!"

         Adviser Yang then shouted in anger, Kicking a chair back as he placed his hand over his face and let out a frustrated sigh. "That King will soon learn that falling in love with that thing will be his undoing.."