Chapter 53: Used

"No.... I don't love him..." Jungkook answered as Adviser Yang let out a chuckle as he decided to walk out of the throne room.

            "That's so much better now! I'll give you two a moment and maybe the Jester can let those words sink." Adviser Yang laughed and left happily as Jungkook looked at Jimin in tears.

           "J-Jimin.... I didn't mean it.." Jungkook whispered as he stood up. "He just wouldn't leave so I-"

            "So you told him that to make him leave.... Yet it's how you really feel..." Jimin said under his mask as the tears ran down his face.. But Jungkook couldn't see them.

              "N-no... No Jimin, I-I really don't mean that!" Jungkook claimed as he walked up to Jimin. "I told you not to fall in love with me but-"

               "Being the idiot that I am... I fell in love with such a selfish man who only cares about being loved by his people... And no one else! You refuse to love me because I'm in a lower class, I'm a peasant, aren't I?!" Jimin shouted in tears still keeping mask as Jungkook shook his head.

           "Jimin! Listen to me! Why do you always ignore what I'm trying to say?"

             "Leave me alone.." Jimin hissed as Jungkook felt angry. He couldn't say one word or else Jimin would cut it off and find the negative part in it.

              "..Y-You... You...YOU STUPID PEASANT! IF YOU CAN JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY, I-" Jungkook shouted, unaware of what he just called Jimin. It wasn't until he stopped shouting when Jimin got silent, begging to cry under his mask.

              "P-peasant...? Even the person I so call 'love' hurts me when I least expect it..." Jimin cried as Jungkook walked up to Jimin, but the Jester backed up. "No... Go away..  Leave me alone... I-I don't want you anymore..." Jimin cried. "I've chased after someone who ended up ignoring my love and using me for pleasure! I never felt so disgusted in my whole entire life!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook stopped walking forward. "A-And you're supposed to be the King everyone looks up to!"

               "Jimin... Please stay... I didn't mean it! We can find another way around this! I-I am willing to give up my throne for you! I do this because I love you! If the people don't accept you, I will! Jimin I love you so much.. Please don't leave me! N-not in solitude again.. Moments with you were like the best moments in my life! I swear I never smiled as much as I did... With you.." Jungkook begged Jimin not to go as Jimin shook his head.

          "You're a little too late for that! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO REALIZE THAT?!" Jimin cried.

           "Jiminie, I love you..." Jungkook repeated in hopes to get closer to Jimin and hug him.

          "Don't call me 'Jiminie' anymore... Don't look for me... Don't even think of me ever again! You..... I don't want to ever see your face again..." Jimin cried. "I don't want to be your STUPID SEX TOY YOU CALL A JESTER!" Jimin shouted loudly quickly snatching the mask from his face, ripping the black straps on the sides of the Jester mask, and threw it making the fragile mask shatter into many pieces as it hit the floor like porcelain glass.

          Jungkook looked up to see Jimin had river like tears flowing from his eyes. He wanted to dry Jimin's tears and hug him close whispering how much Jimin meant to him. "Jimin..."

               "Goodbye, Your Majesty.." Jimin whispered in tears and as soon as Jungkook took another step forward... Jimin ran out of the throne room fearing Jungkook might hold him against his will.

         Just last night the two of them were happy together but under all of that, Jimin was suffering because of what Jungkook was doing... He only kept him as a friend and that was all... Not knowing that Jimin was falling deeply in love with his King.

         Jimin didn't care about his luggage and just quickly changed into any clothes that were nearby. He knew Jungkook was going to run after him, so Jimin tried to be quick. Jimin quickly placed on a random white Jacket over his black shirt, he threw on black pants and boots on too as he quickly ran out, tossing the Jester costume anywhere. Jimin didn't want to take it with him anywhere as a reminder of how Jungkook used Jimin's love against him.

                 Jimin ran out of the castle quickly as he heard Jungkook from the entrance of the castle. "JIMIN WAIT!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin was already past the gates, as soon as Jimin looked back, he saw Jungkook looking at him and only kept running... Not looking back even once.

               Jungkook watched Jimin leave and only broke into tears... He backed away slowly from the entrance of the castle and hurried up to his room, trying not to let out big sobs and gain the attention of his royal staff. When Jungkook locked himself in his room, he got onto his bed and cried into the covers that were cleaned by the maids.

             "I hate being King!" Jungkook cried and took off his crown to toss in onto the floor hoping it would break... But it couldn't... It was like his demons would never stop haunting him... No matter what he did. Jungkook stopped crying into the covers and looked up to see the red silk blanket Jimin had after all this time... Jimin kept it since the first day he was there at the castle.

             "Jiminie..." Jungkook weeped silently as he grabbed the small blanket and pulled it into his arms and hugged it, crying into the nice silk fabric. Regrets flooded his mind and he couldn't hold it in any longer... He knew if he kept crying this hard, his head would hurt... But he didn't care... Seeing Jimin leave was the biggest pain he could ever experience in his whole life.

         "If only I told you I loved you..." Jungkook whispered in tears. Thinking of Jimin when Jimin told him not to ever do as long as he lived. Jungkook just couldn't help it now.

                Meanwhile, Jimin was out of breath from running out of the castle. He dried his tears and dropped onto his knees as he looked back to see the castle far away now...

             "Jimin?" a familiar voice called out as Jimin looked up to see Taehyung standing there with his mask on. He stood in confusion, staring down at Jimin. "Are you okay?" Taehyung questioned in worry as Jimin just kept staring back at the big castle in silence while tears still flowed from his eyes.

            Jimin still loved his King... But yet again, he was still upset. He was angry at what Jungkook did to him after all this time. However, the big spot in Jimin's heart for the love he had for Jungkook, never shrinked or stopped growing... It kept still, showin that Jimin still loved the King. No matter what.