Chapter 41: The old man's plan

Adviser Yang was walking down the castle hall with his hands behind his back. He was checking to see if each guard was at thier post. While Adviser Yang walked down the guard hall.... He noticed Seokjin and Namjoon were talking happily while Namjoon wasn't at his spot!

          "Maybe later we can meet up together and go out to a restaurant! I'll pay and maybe we can drink too." Namjoon insisted as Jin smiled at the offer.

             "Another date? I am already enjoying this. You love me~" Jin added as Namjoon blushed looking down with a smile. He knew his feelings and bond for Seokjin only grew deeper and wanted to atleast go far with him.... At times, they wouldn't see eachother but would make it up by meeting up in many opposite places. They would call it a date together. Slowly showing how much they loved eachother.

              "I guess you can say that I do." Namjoon replied as Jin looked into Namjoon's eyes and couldn't stop smiling at all... He even blushed too!

             "When should we meet?"

               "When my shifts are over! I will come to you." Namjoon added as he glanced at the clock. "There's an inspection today and I have to get to my spot and guard the Royal halls."

              "Better get to it, I don't want you to end up getting in trouble!" Seokjin stated as he leaned back against the wall.

             "Remember to be ready when I get here!" Namjoon stated as Adviser Yang decided to hide around the corner and eavesdrop on their conversation.

               "One more thing before you go.." Seokjin whispered. Then he grabbed Namjoon by the wrist and pulled him back to face him. With no words being exchanged, Jim gave Namjoon a kiss on the cheek. The youngest stared at Seokjin feeling happy and gave him a big hug.

            "Seokjin, I love you so much! I'll see you soon, Okay? Then we can go on our second date and spend more time together!" Namjoon confessed as Jin patted Namjoon's back into the hug.

               "I'll be here waiting for you~ I love you, Kim Namjoon." Seokjin said as he released Namjoon and allowed him to hurry up to the Royal hall.

                As soon as Namjoon made it to his spot, Adviser Yang pursued and followed him there to see him. "Hello, Kim Namjoon." Adviser Yang greeted as Namjoon pretended he was there all along.

              "Hello, Adviser Yang!" Namjoon replied as he looked at the King's bedroom door.

               "Is the king in here?" Adviser Yang asked. Trying to catch Namjoon in his lie. "You were guarding his door all night.. Yes?"

            "O-of course.." Namjoon lied. "He isn't in here.." Namjoon continued as it was obvious, Adviser Yang was going to question him now.

             "Really? Where did he go? I would love to talk to him. You didn't lose the King, Did you?" Adviser Yang asked as Namjoon shook his head worryingly.

             "I'm sorry... But I guess I wasn't paying attention.." Namjoon apologized as Adviser Yang scoffed.

             "Oh I know you haven't been paying attention.. You weren't even at your spot! You were busy flirting with your boyfriend!" Adviser Yang started to verbally scold Namjoon on the matter. How dangerous it could have been for an intruder to walk in and kill Jungkook. He told Namjoon the possibilities of an invasion! But of course Namjoon replied with reasonable facts that there was many guards around the kingdom protecting the King's castle.

               "I'm sorry, Adviser Yang..." Namjoon bowed in apology as the Adviser suddenly knew Jungkook was in Jimin's room. It was just a feeling he knew that bothered him.

              "You know what? I don't feel like bothering you but what I can say is that you will be receiving a new schedule soon. You can say goodbye to this old spot.

          Namjoon heard what Adviser Yang said... If he was going to take this spot away from him, that changes his whole entire schedule and would result in him not being able to see Seokjin again! "W-what spot will you move me to?" Namjoon asked in worry as Adviser Yang began to think.

             "I will think of moving you outside of the inner buildings. You will patrol the courtyard and along the top of the castle's walls." Adviser Yang claimed as Namjoon eyes widened.

            "Adviser Yang! You can't! That will change my whole schedule... Please don't do this... I grew use to my old one!" Namjoon pleaded as Adviser Yang tilted his head and cracked a devilish smile. He suddenly thought up of an idea that can help the both of them.

             "Hmmm.. Fine, let's make a deal, Kim Namjoon..  You can keep your old schedule if you can tell me when and how long that Jester enters the King's room or how long the King stays in that Jester's room. When you find the Jester walk into the King's room, don't let that Jester in there! If he manages to get in, you come and call me and only me!"

              "But... What if the King tells me he wants him in there?" Namjoon asked. He wasn't aware of the relationship between the King and the Jester so he didn't mind doing the deal.

              "They are not supposed to be near eachother when it comes to night time. Neither of them are supposed to be together in eachother's room. That's another rule against other people entering the King's room."

             "I understand..." Namjoon claimed as Adviser Yang felt his plan was falling into action now.

             Adviser Yang didn't like that King Jeon Jungkook was touching a peasant like Park Jimin. He just didn't want to accept someone in high class would love a lower class. To the Adviser, he wanted to try so many things to make Jungkook stop this all together.

             The older man planned on getting into Jungkook's head to make Jimin seem like a bad person. Like he didn't belong anywhere in the castle. If only he can keep Jimin away from Jungkook without letting the King know that the Adviser will be behind this all. But how can an older man like the Adviser ruin something so innocent and harmless like love for the King? Something Jungkook hasn't felt in a while..