Chapter 28: Let loose

His moves were graceful. Jimin moved in his dance act like a ballet routine, barely breaking a sweat through his makeup on his face. The older boy tried not to have the King's stares get to him... It was like Jungkook couldn't live without Jimin dancing infront of him. Why did he like it so much?

                Jungkook enjoyed watching Jimin and sat up everytime Jimin made a quick move. Jungkook just loved seeing Jimin dance for him. He was glad that he was the only one that was enjoying it and nobody else.

              As soon as the dance came to a stop, Jungkook clapped happily for Jimin. "That was amazing!" Jungkook exclaimed still clapping. "Again!"

             "G-give me a second." Jimin stated as he began to pant. It was like the King was never entertained when it came to Jimin dancing.

              Jimin bent over and placed his hands on his knees while he took a breather. The King enjoyed Jimin and smiled at him, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "You just dance so amazing~" Jungkook said while Jimin finally stood up and was ready to go again.

                "T-Thank you." Jimin said catching his breath as He started to dance again. Jungkook layed back on his throne and enjoyed the nice performance as he gave Jimin stares again. The young King just loved watching the choreography.

              Adviser Yang did walk in a few times to check on the king and he did see Jimin doing what he is supposed to do. That made the Adviser feel much more better. He didn't have to shout at the King to make him stop treating the Jester like he was royalty. Adviser Yang just didn't feel that it was fair to the other staff members that has been working all day and night for many years in the castle.

               As soon as Jimin came to a stop for the second time, he took another break. Most of his movements were quick and fast so he ead easily out of breath since it took so much energy.

             "That was even better than the first time! You really do know how to make me feel happy." Jungkook claimed making the performer smile from all the dancing he did.

                "Why did you make me dance twice?" Jimin asked resting a bit as Jungkook began to smirk.

              "I like how you dance and of course how you keep such a good emotion while doing so. Why didn't you become a dancer?" Jungkook asked.

              "Well at first it wasn't what I was going for at the time I joined the circus... I just wanted to make people smile and only then I started to dance while I was in the acts." Jimin replied making Jungkook stay silent and think on what Jimin said.

            Jimin was very interesting to the King... He wanted to know more about his future Jester and understood if Jimin was going to be here for a long time.. Jungkook might as well start bringing himself a little more closer.

              "I want you to follow me to my room..." Jungkook demanded as Jimin grew confused.

              "N-now? Your room?" Jimin asked. He felt clueless, why would the King want Jimin to enter the Royal bedroom?

                "Yes now, Jimin. Don't keep me waiting!" Jungkook stated as he stood up fixing his crown and walking down the steps to his throne while the curious performer followed.

            Jungkook lead Jimin to his bedroom where he was going to wait for the wardrobe stylist to drop off the costume for the Jester. "Please sit.." Jungkook said as Jimin looked around to sit but he grew a little shy. He didn't want to sit where the King didn't want him to sit.

               "W-where?" Jimin asked as Jungkook sighed and walked up to Jimin and placed his hands on his shoulder. As soon as he placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders, the older boy's eyes widened.

               "Sit here." Jungkook stated as he backed Jimin up on the bed and made him sit on it like the bed was nothing! "It's just a bed, Park Jimin!" Jungkook laughed as Jimin nodded feeling slightly worried.

            "What if your Adviser walks in here to see me sitting on your bed?" Jimin asked as Jungkook walked over to the door and locked it.

              "Then I guess he's not coming in." Jungkook claimed as he went to sit next to Jimin. "If you are worried, please know that we are waiting for your Jester costume to get here. I just hope it's the best or else I will get angry."

              "You don't have to give me the best things.." Jimin whispered staring at the King while Jungkook stared at Jimin.

               "Why don't you accept these things? I want you to feel comfortable with this type of attention. No one else will give you this attention but me..." Jungook continued as he stood up again and walked to the bathroom.

                  Jimin wanted to relax and not worry the Adviser for a second but every second he spent sitting on the King's bed, Jimin was feeling a bit scared. He just wanted to let loose a bit.

               Jungkook then walked back to the older boy with a moist towel and walked to Jimin, beginning to remove his makeup. "I can't imagine keeping this type of makeup on my face all day..." Jungkook said as he pointed Jimin's face up wiping off the make up easily. Holding his face in place with his gentle hands.

            "I-it's better if I do it.." Jimin added as Jungkook shook his head.

            "Let me do this for you. I am capable of cleaning someone's makeup off." Jungkook insisted. The young King was finally able to remove all of the makeup... But realized Jimin's cheeks were turning red. Jimin was blushing by just seeing the King up close and couldn't find any words to say.  

           Jimin noticed every little feature on Jungkook's face.. Even a little mole under his nose to the  same moles Jimin had too! It was cute and just staring at the King really close, left Jimin breathless.