Flawless Beauty

Part3 (Long update)

Next day.

As expected, it was a hectic day for Arnav. Finally and perfectly he finished his work and headed towards his house. He was hell tired and badly needed a bath and also some rest. It was late evening. He was crossing a bus stand and something caught his attention. A girl was falling unconscious and there was no single woman in the bus stand. Few men who were watching her falling not were looking good though. He stopped his car, took the water bottle and rushed to the girl who fell on the cement bench.

He sprinkled some water on her face and made her drink some water. But nothing worked. That's when the street light which was blinking until now lit brightly. He saw her face and got freeze. She looked too innocent. Her face seems tired even though she was beautiful. Simple but attractive. Especially without single make up. She looks so natural which attracted him instantly. He has no idea what was happening to him. Lucknow girls have that potential to seize his mind at least for few seconds, he wondered. Without any option he picked her in his arms and headed to his car which he never did before and he didn't know why he is doing right now.

He settled her in his car and took her to the nearby hospital. When they reached the hospital, again he picked her in his arms, even though there was another option to take her inside. He put her down in the bed and he felt tug in his collar which was being held by the girl.

 He put her down in the bed and he felt tug in his collar which was being held by the girl

He looked at her gulping and slowly released his shirt from her clutch.He waited there looking at her face without blinking.

Doctor: She didn't eat anything from the morning that's why she got unconscious.

Arnav: you mean she don't have food to fill her stomach?( he asked worriedly)

Doctor: May be or may not. Or this girl might have kept fasting because today is TEEJ.

Arnav(frowning): I don't know why these girls believe in those things.

Doctor(chuckled): you can ask her when she wakes up.

Arnav: But I don't know this girl. I just wanted to help her. You treat and send her back to home when she gets her conscious. I will pay the bill.

Somewhere he doubted that she won't have enough money to settle the hospital bill. He paid and left the hospital. But his mind was wandering around the hospital. He was astonishing on his own thoughts. Only yesterday he was too much engrossed in a girl who argued for a sewer. Now this girl? What the hell is happening with him?

 Now this girl? What the hell is happening with him?