Lard Governor

Part22

Aman got a call on his mobile. It's from his detective agent who was assigned to be finding out about Khushi.

Aman: Haan Rohan, what's the matter?

Rohan: Sir, I have got a very valuable point about Khushi mam.

Aman(curiously): What was that?

Rohan: Khushi Mam's Buaji is looking alliance for Khushi Mam's marriage.

Aman(frowning): Whaaaat? But what about her engagement?

Rohan: Khushi Mam got engaged to her mother's friend's son in her childhood. Seems like, her Buaji is not fine with that as Khushi Mam is waiting for him since fifteen years. Because there is no trace of his existence. So Madhumathi Mam is full swing in making her to get married.

Aman: ok fine. but try to find about the guy with whom she got engaged.

Rohan: Sure sir. But it may take time because Madhumathi Mam is not ready to talk about it. She is totally against to Khushi Mam in this matter.

Aman: I understood. Let me know if you get anything about it.

Rohan: Sure sir. He disconnected the call.

Aman was furious about what he got to know about Khushi. What all this? Is she waiting for an unknown person? How could she ignore Arnav because of an unknown man? How ridiculous? But seems like, she is not so hard with Arnav now a days. Aman could feel it from her gestures. Aman was firm now that he has to do something.

Two weeks later.

Entire AR was in confusion due to Arnav's absence. He was never like this. He comes only to attend important meetings which were unavoidable. It made a person suspicious, who wanted his attention sincerely. Sheetal kapoor. She was PA of Arnav. She was in the top list who is trying hard to get the tag of Mrs.ASR. She was hell frustrated without getting anything that why ASR was working from home? She knew how WORKHOLIC Arnav is. She couldn't get single information from Aman. Aman and Spilling Beans? No way. She tried her level best to know what the real issue was. Finally she decided to try by her own self. She got half day permission and took the file that required the signature of Arnav.

Sheetal got down from the cab in front of RM. She was shocked when she saw Khushi in RM eating channas, sitting in the living room, watching Salman movie, laughing like a mad by the effect of the comedy scene. Sheetal couldn't easily come to the conclusion. In fact she didn't even think this "old fashioned girl" could be the one who tide ASR in RM. Who can think of this, that the king of the business world would long for this simple woman?

Sheetal snapped her finger to drag her attention. Khushi, who was busy with Salman, showed her palm like "wait". Sheetal got irritated.

Sheetal: Hey, who are you?

Khushi(without taking her eyes from TV): Khushi.

Sheetal: what are you doing here?

Khushi: Can't you see? I'm watching movie.

Sheetal: Is this what you are doing here?

Khushi: Mmmm. Still her eyes rooted in tv.

Sheetal(irritatingly): Are you getting salary to watch TV?