What she had done?

Part30 (Maha Update)

RM

Before Arnav got out of the car Khushi went inside. She locked the room and didn't come out for the whole day. Arnav wished, she should come out with clarity like her first day at RM. He just wanted her to get rid of her stress. He doesn't know how to make it possible. In fact he has no courage to take step towards her. The situation has sucked the courage away from him.

Arnav was in his room thinking about the "sudden change" of his life. He recalled the entire incident from the beginning. The only thing done by him was bring Khushi here. But whatever happened after that was not in his hands. It happened by its own.

Arnav couldn't believe that Khushi became his WIFE. An adorable cute smile crept on his face. Next moment it got vanished in the thought of "it did not happen with her acceptance". It was forced one, forced by the circumstances. What could he do? He couldn't let her tie Rakhi in his hand. He will face any situation rather than that.

Arnav caught hold of his breath for some time thinking her look in SAREE that too in his saree. With the intensity of the situation, he missed to admire her when he saw her in saree for very first time because the condition did not let him to do so. She looked breathtakingly beautiful, completely new look. Can a simple sari be able to change one's appearance to this extent?

                                                                         PIC CREDIT: MAYU ARSHI

Khushi was tired of crying. No one can change anything after this. Reality hit her hard. She went to the bed and sat on it. She saw her own image in the mirror. That was a NEW one. Now she is one's WIFE. This Mangal Sutra and Vermillion was not a plaything. It includes Arnav's name. It's nothing but a confluence of two souls. "The Wife is the shadow of her Husband" the Mangal sutra which was on her neck glittered hinting that reality to her.

She was taught "No matter how many relatives a girl has, but the only relationship you should even give your life is your HUSBAND". She touched her Mangal sutra. Her hands were shivering while doing that. Had she ever thought she would get married like this? She closed her eyes. It was Arnav's Mother's. She knew how much precious it was for Arnav. It was not just a chain but an emotion. He feels his mother's presence in that.

What's all this? What should she do now? Her culture didn't let her stay calm. Whirlwind was brewing in her mind. She was rotating on it.

That's when Hp knocked her room door. She didn't respond. So he called from outside.

HP: Khushiji....

No response.

HP: Khushiji your Buaji is on the line. Please take the intercom and talk to her.

Khushi rushed to the phone and received it. Arnav, who was watching from the outside, gestured HP to pass the receiver. HP gave it to him and went. Arnav just wants to hear Khushi's voice. He didn't get a glimpse of her from the morning. He waited to keep the receiver in his ear.