48 After effect of oneness

Part48

Aman and Khushi dropped Arnav in RM. They started towards Preeto's house to pick her up. Preeto was waiting for them in the main road because she doesn't want people to talk about them. She got inside the car with Khushi in the back seat.

Preeto: Khushi, how was your day with your Arnavji?

Khushi: My day with Arnavji was amazing but...

Preeto: But?

Khushi narrated everything to Preeto.

Preeto: Hey Devi Maiya, do women like her really exist? I thought that TV serials are exaggerating things. What would have happened if something bad happen to you? How would I have answered Buaji? Why are you so careless Khushi? (She asked nervously.)

Khushi(holding her ears): Sorry preeto.

Preeto: You and your sorry. (She said wearily.)

Khushi: Didn't I say, Arnavji and Amanji will make everything possible? (Aman smirked hearing her comment.) By the way, he is Aman Baiya.

Aman smiled at Preeto through the rear view mirror.

Preeto (smiling): Namaste Amanji.

Aman: Hi.

Preeto: Thank you so much for protecting Khushi.

Aman: It's my duty.

Preeto nodded yes. Khushi saw Aman stealing glance of Preeto time to time. They reached Khushi's area. Aman stopped the car.

Aman: I will be waiting for you Preetoji.

Preeto: No thanks Amanji, I will go by myself.

Aman: It's ASR's order.

Khushi: Haan Preeto. Arnavji is already upset with me as I didn't listen to him. Please don't make him shout at Aman bhiya.

Preeto nodded hesitatingly. They got down from the car and went to GH.

Buaji: See here, Sanka Devi came.

Preeto: Haan Buaji, as I said, I got Khushi back on time.

Garima: What would you like to have Preeto?

Preeto: Nothing aunty. I have to go.

Buaji: Arrey, just have a tea.

Preeto: It's ok Buaji. I will have some other day.

Garima: Come earlier on the Marriage day.

Preeto: Of course. I will.

Khushi: Haan Preeto, you should be with me.

Preeto: Sure. I'm leaving now.

She left from GH. She saw Aman waiting for her leaning on the car. He opened the front door for her. She nodded no hesitatingly and went to the back seat. Aman raised his eye brows, and started the car.

Preeto: Don't mistake me Amanji, people may think something about us.

Aman: Something? Means? (He asked purposely.)

Preeto: Ohhh.. I... (she stammered) nothing.

Aman: Will all the Lucknow girls be same?

Preeto: What do you mean?

Aman: Khushi also told the same to ASR, when he met her. I think, this is what Lucknow girl's trade mark dialogue, "what people will think", "what people will say", "what if people will see", etc., etc.,