She will come

Part 19

Khushi opened her eyes from the flash back. She couldn't forget Ratna and her Chotte because she likes Ratna so much and she believes Ratna will come one day and do whatever she said.

{Ratna and Garima were friends. Garima got married to Shashi and they migrated to the village after marriage.

When Khushi grown up, Shashi realized her interest in studies which made Shashi return back to Lucknow because he didn't want his daughter's education get ruined. Garima didn't try to meet Ratna because of their status difference. But fate made them met in Temple.

Ratna liked Khushi very much as she was so qualified than her age. It attracted Ratna so much. She kept on saying that to Garima too. Within few months Arvind decided to establish his business in Delhi. So they were ready to shift to Delhi. Before leaving from Lucknow, Ratna wanted to put up her heart in front of Garima. Accordingly she did that. That is an incident which was rooted in Kushi's mind and growing into a big tree. But before Ratna revealed her desire to her Chotte, she left the world.

Khushi believes that everything happens with REASON. She was correct. But interesting thing is, she doesn't know "the ploy" has already begun. Whatever happens around her is to get her close to the man whom she is waiting for.

As Ratna said, Arnav sensed something in his heart when he met Khushi. He felt a strong connection between her and his mother. And that connection made him so stubborn in his stand. So did Khushi. Poor girl is searching a man who is in front of her eyes. Let's see the game, how destiny is going to connect them}

Next day morning when Arnav came to breakfast he saw Khushi was lost in her thought. She slipped her balance and bumped with him. Arnav looked at her and sensed seeing her face that she would have cried. She left the place hurriedly leaving Arnav all guilty.

Arnav was pacing at pool side totally restless

Arnav was pacing at pool side totally restless. She couldn't be with her mother in the critical situation just because of him. Khushi's puffed up eyes were not let him to be in peace. But what could he do? He sat on the chair closing his eyes. He opened his eyes as he got something in his mind. What if it will back fire? He gulped.

He dialed Aman's number and told him his decision. Aman was stunned. He was totally opposite to Arnav this time. But Arnav was not ready to hear his words. Finally he ordered Aman to do what he said.

Arnav came to Khushi's room and knocked the door which was already open. Khushi saw him and came out.

Arnav: Pack your stuffs.

Khushi looked at him mystified.

Arnav: You are going to Lucknow for one week.

Khushi(shocked): Whaaat???

Arnav: I'm giving you one week to spend with your mother.

Khushi couldn't believe that it was happening in real. She was staring at him with disbelief.