41 Evil plan.

Part41

For the first time Arnav felt something wired inside his heart. He was worried about Khushi. Who was that woman? Whom she was looking for? If she was spying him then he could handle it. And another doubt hit his mind. Could a girl jump on a high wall easily? Is she really a woman or a man in a Burqa? He saw Khushi coming with Aaloo poori plate smilingly. He composed himself and smiled.

Khushi: Buaji made aloo poori for me.

Arnav: Yah. it's your favorite.

Khushi sensed his changed tone.

Khushi: Arnavji are you ok?

Arnav: What happen to me? I'm fine Khushi.

Khushi forwarded the morsel, Arnav ate it

Khushi forwarded the morsel, Arnav ate it. His eyes refused to leave the window. His mind lost its peace. He ate silently which made Khushi perplexed. What happen to him suddenly? Was not he so romantic few minutes ago?  Arnav sensed her worry. He should not make her upset. He slightly bit her finger and she jerked.

Arnav: What are you looking at my face?

Khushi: Are you alright?

Arnav: Yah Khushi... I'm alright. (pause) I... just thought of my mother.(he lied and he knew Khushi would believe it) She would have been happy if she is alive.

Khushi kept the plate aside and hugged him which brought smile on Arnav's face.

Arnav: Seems like, I should think about my mother often?

Khushi hit his chest and he chuckled.

Arnav: Khushi is this place safe?

Khushi (frowning): Means?

Arnav: I mean you three are woman and all alone.

Khushi(frowning): Arnavji... see... how crowded this place is.

Arnav(pointing at the window): But that side is empty.

Khushi: Because it's an empty land and also a corner plot. So.

Arnav: Keep that window closed. It's not looking safe.

Khushi: Arnavji what happen to you?  you are worrying about the window all of a sudden?

Arnav: Of course I'm. Your safety is my priority.

Khushi: Ok baba. Your words are commands to me.

Arnav wanted to say "Not like that" but no. He wanted her to follow his words as an order in this matter.

Arnav: When will we meet again?

Khushi: In the marriage hall.

Arnav(shocked): What!!!

Khushi: Buaji will not allow me to step out of the house.