Is that your plan?

Part 36

Arnav came to his room picking Khushi on his shoulder. He closed the door behind and put her down. Arnav started moving towards her.

Khushi(while moving backward): Arnavji.. I think this is not right...

Arnav(smirking): Everything is right in love and war.

Khushi: but Arnavji...

He reached her in two long steps and cornered her on the door. Khushi shocked at his fast action. He tucked her hair behind her ear coming so close to her.

Khushi: Arnavji it's not good that what you are trying to do.

Arnav: But you already have done more than these with me remember?

Khushi got goosebump "remembering" that day.

Arnav: Why are you silent?

Khushi: It's needed that day.

Arnav(raising his eyebrows): Ohh why?

Khushi(sulking): What do you mean by why? How could I leave my husband like that?

Arnav: So?

Khushi: I did that....

Arnav(huskily): Won't you tell me that what did you do that day to save my life?

Khushi closed her face with palms and nodded no.

Arnav: Didn't you say you will do anything for me? I'm not asking to show. Just asking you to say....

Khushi pushed him and about to rush from there. She stopped hearing ...

Arnav: I feel so tired Khushi. Give me something to eat.

Khushi stopped and came back to him. She cupped his face.

Khushi: Arnavji, are you ok? (she touched his forehead.) Wait I will bring your lunch then you will feel better.

She ran out of the room leaving amazed Arnav. Just a few minutes ago she wanted to run away from him. But when she got to know about his "hunger" she forgot his earlier action and she herself came close to him. Arnav smiled. He went to the closet and removed his casuals. He got changed into it. Within few minutes Khushi returned back with his plate. She made him sit on the recliner.