We Met

Part 5

Arnav went to Khushi and without any hesitation he asked her..

Arnav: If you don't mind, can I drop you?

Before Khushi denies the boy who was with Khushi got excited..

Boy: Really you will give us lift? In your car?

Arnav nodded yes smiling at him.

Boy: Didi please don't say no. come on.( he dragged her towards Arnav's car)

Actually Arnav wanted to confirm whether she belongs to the same place where he saw her at first. He opened the door for her asking to get inside. He doesn't want her to sit in back seat with the boy. She sat inside and Arnav instructed her to put seat belt which she don't know how to do. He helped her to do so. It's not only him who buckled her seat belt but also Khushi who buckled ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA by her bewilderment look. Arnav was lost in her eyes for some second as he is watching her as much as closer. He wanted "TIME" to halt here itself. He captured the moment by closing his eyes and started the engine.

Khushi directing him to her place and he was satisfied as she is directing him in the same way in where he saw her before

Khushi directing him to her place and he was satisfied as she is directing him in the same way in where he saw her before. Arnav sensed she wants to ask him something. So he thought to initiate.

Arnav: When did you leave the hospital that day? Hope you reached safely without any fuss.

Khushi: Ji. You admitted me in the hospital because you didn't try to wake me up right?

Arnav could say that she is trying to know something. He was getting curious to know what that was.

Arnav: No, I tried but nothing worked. So I took you to the hospital.

The word "TOOK" made her gulped hard. That "took" means he picked her to the hospital. Though he did that to help her but when he is in front of her, it made something tickled her sense.

Khushi: Tried means sprinkling water like that?

Arnav: yes.

Khushi: You didn't feed water to me right?

Now Arnav started getting the point. She wants to know that either he broke her fast by feeding water or not. He wants to smile. More than that, he wants to see her expression when he declares the truth. That day he never wanted to say it to her nor wanted to see her again. But now he was really interested to say that he got the chance of breaking her fast. He felt happy even though he knew that she was not fasting for him.

He stopped the car at the side of the road and freed himself from the seat belt. He sat turning toward Khushi.

Arnav: Any one can do that? Without feeding water how could I prefers hospital at first? Of course I fed. He said looking deeply in to her eyes.