Both are same

Part4

Arnav was thunder stuck seeing the girl before him. He couldn't believe that what he was watching right now can be true. He was looking at the girl expecting her to speak. He wanted to confirm something. Her VOICE. Speak up girl, speak up.

 He chased white salwar girl

He chased white salwar girl. But for his surprise hospital girl was standing in front of him. He came out of the spell when he heard her voice. Damn. Same voice which he heard that day. That means the White salwar girl and Hospital girl are same? Can it be possible? Was he captivated by the memories of a single girl in two forms? What's happening with him?

Girl: ohh I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming. I don't know someone can be that much close to me. She said while squeezing her eyes. (Vermilion particles should have gone in to her eyes, he thought.)

She took the bowl from the floor. Still there was little quantity of vermilion remains in it. That's when she sensed that her hand was in Arnav's hold. She looked at him in the manner of "leave my hand".

 Arnav left her hand and she rushed to panditji who gave the bowl to her

Arnav left her hand and she rushed to panditji who gave the bowl to her. Arnav followed her like a robot which was programmed only to do so.

Girl: I'm sorry panditji. The bowl slipped from my hand. Will anything wrong happen?( she asked worriedly)

Panditji: Don't think like that beta. Take it as blessings of Devi Maiya.

That brought a bright smile on her face.

Girl: I was hell scared. Now can I keep it beside the tree?

panditji nodded yes and she went hopping. Arnav rolled his eyes thinking that whether she knew how to walk? She kept it beside the tree where a little stand was being fixed for the bowl.

Girl: Thank you Devi Maiya for your sweet blessings.(she giggled. Arnav's pumping organ stopped beating for some second hearing the same giggle which was ringing in his ears day and night. She saw Arnav standing beside her.) Devi Maiya blessed you too. You will get whatever you want.( she said smilingly)