Wife's Duty

Part 31

" I will make Khushi as my Bhabi" The man did what he said. AMAN. Arnav felt so proud to have such a friend. He broke the hug.

Arnav: I can understand your point but what about Khushi? I'm happy that she is my wife. But how could we take a decision of her life? We are forcing her yaar. He said worriedly.

Aman(thinking about her childhood engagement): I will try to clear it to you as much as possible. Until then please don't ask me anything. Now make Khushi realize that she is your WIFE.

Arnav(painfully): But she removed my Mangal sutra.

Aman(shocked): What? Did she return it back to you?

Arnav(nodding no): No. neither she wore nor she returned it.

Aman(frowning): something is really fishy. How a girl who respects morals can do that?

Arnav: I can't understand anything Aman. This girl will make me mad for sure.

Aman(teasingly): I think she has already done.

Arnav(chuckled): Thank you buddy for being with me. but how did you implement everything like, it happened by it's own?

Aman: It was not just a plan which was plotted in a day. I was waiting for a chance for long. I asked hp to inform me whenever Khushi went out. Luckily she asked help from Hp in searching the Temple to do pooja for her father's death anniversary and it was on Valentine's Day. Hp called me and told. I suggest the Temple which was located out strike of Delhi to implement my plan.

Arnav: Even Hp is your crime partner?

Aman: We are not crime partners but similar in our fidelities. (Arnav looked at him lovingly) I know Khushi is having some feelings for you (Arnav raised his eye brows like "really?") but she is struggling to get rid of her engagement. If Khushi want to hold this relationship then we should provide her the grip she wants. What else it can be more than a Marriage? Now let her decide which one is important, either Marriage or Engagement?

Arnav: what about that video?

Aman: If she is still having confusion in selecting you then I thought to give it to Madhumathiji. So she would not have any choice than you. (he said plainly)

Arnav(hurriedly): No. don't do that.

Aman: yah. I won't do it until she decides leaving you.

Arnav(chuckled): she is going to kill both of us for sure if she gets to know about the truth.

Aman: But in future she will thank me.(he smiled)

Arnav was happy about his friend and Khushi. Yes she is his wife. That's more than enough to hold her with him. She should accept him without any choice. Let her relax for some time.

Arnav thought about the rain.

Arnav: What about lady staffs Aman?

Aman: There is no one in the office. I sent everyone home and asked them to work from home.

Arnav: Good.

Aman: ok you take some rest. I will take care of everything.

Aman left Arnav's cabin and Arnav lay on the coach to take some rest with peace of mind.

Evening.

Arnav woke up from his sleep. He was tired because of his cold and slight fever. After taking medicine and rest he felt a bit better. Aman came in to his cabin.